Reviews for When the East Wind Blows
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
Presumaby Hermione and ... Nev? Susan? 2 girls to balance 2 boys?
Gardengirl6 chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
End of the first adventure! I can hardly wait for MORE adventures. This story is beautifully written, cleverly laid out, and if on paper would definitely be a page-turner. I hope your muse inspires much more, soon! Thanks for a great read :)
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
Very interesting and cool! As I read this, I could so easily imagine an older Julie Andrews(as she was in the "Princess Diaries" films) wearing her 'Mary Poppins' clothes, and Dick Nan Dyke from when he did "Diagnosis Murder" in the role of Bert again!
I do hope you will keep this series going! After all, there could still be Death-Eaters skulking about. Snape could still be a dick of a teacher. What if in this world, Voldamort sired an heir secretly with Bellatrix? The possibilities are endless!
dreamymew1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
I enjoyed reading your story! It's very interesting and well written. It's also something new since Mary Poppins was adapted to perfectly fit into the wizarding world instead of the usual mischmasch. Although I noticed there are 2 short paragraphs missing. It's easy to guess what it would have said but it disrupts the reading flow a bit.
1: In the beginning a Question from Harry is missing to which the answer is that the probably won't see Jane at Gringotts because she's on vacation
2: Godric's Question is also missing. Harry answers about Iolanthe Peverell.
zekses chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
it's not quirky enough for a true Mary Poppins cross.
angelscatie chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
Great story. Looking forward to the next adventure
animeromance1972 chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
First Adventure? Will there be a sequel?
KatTastic chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
This was so good! I loved how you just kind of took the wind out of Dumbledore’s sails.
Aeryun chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
Very interesting. I do believe this is my all time favorite crossover duo. So I was very excited to see you post this. It lived up to those expectations, too! But, I wanted to point out, several times throughout the story, there seems to be something missing. It would seem to skip some text and the replies would not fit what was above. I don't know if it was a coding error, or possibly an editing error. I know I have had both happen to me in the past. I just thought you'd want to know. I know it helped me when it was pointed out. I look forward to the next adventure. The groundwork you set up here has me most intrigued! Thank you for sharing with us!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/17/2018