Reviews for Tritons Bay
BillaB chapter 7 . 10/20
Jaylian is my new favourite character. She’s just so cute! I hope you can write more soon. The little cutie needs some quality time with her daddy!
BillaB chapter 11 . 10/3
Doesn’t Jay also have to touch base with his boss? He can’t just not show up at work for a few days and expect to stay employed
Vero chapter 14 . 9/24
My dear friend, no worries ! you take the time you need !
We are going to wait as long as it is necessary because your work is amazing, you are an amazing writer and awesome person!
I hope you feel better soon!
Vero ;) (veroandlegolas)
BillaB chapter 14 . 9/24
Thank you for keeping us in the know. I was starting to worry that you had abandoned your work, but I hope you get well soon! I will be keeping you in my prayers
BillaB chapter 11 . 9/17
Please update soon! We miss your stories
BillaB chapter 12 . 9/7
Can you write a chapter where Jaylian does something stupid that four year olds do, like swallowing a small object or giving herself a haircut or telling her daddy she has a “boyfriend”, and then Jay has to try and deal with it because Lonnie isn’t around at the moment? Also, I cannot WAIT to see Jaylian be the flower girl at her own parents’ wedding!
Lilygirl22 chapter 12 . 8/29
UPDATEEEEE! PLEASE! I WANT TO SEE RILEY AND ETHAN GET CAUGHT AND GET WHATS COMING TO THEM! I ALSO WANT A NICE HAPPY ENDING FOR JAY LONNIE AND JAYLIAN! PLEASE SOON!
BillaB chapter 12 . 8/22
Please keep on updating! And do the sequel to “Diamond in the Rough”
This is the best fanfiction ever, update as fast as you can️
Avril chapter 12 . 8/9
Ok ...Riley definitely lost her head! She and Ethan should learn to handle rejection better Ok..crazy guys ... when a person says no, it isn't necessary to kill anyone! *** this princes and princesses are so spolied ****
I wonder how Riley and Ethan met and planned to have Jonnie separated... :(
Riley should be in an insane asylum and I would be very happy if Mulan pulled the hairs from that evil, dark and crazy head of bitch Riley!
Sian and Jay comparing their injuries was very funny and hilarious... :)
Ally and Lonnie have a lot in common, these two girls like muscular and handsome men with chests of Greek gods... Lol
Please update soon :D
Miss Sapphire Pearl chapter 12 . 8/9
Wow...I know Jay and Lonnie are great and all, but that's an extreme plan Ethan had and Riley executed...I hope Mulan gets free to wring her neck. I also hope Jay beats up Ethan (although it would be interesting to see Lonnie beat him up, after all they were her parents). What would Sian and Jay do without Lonnie and Ally to keep them from killing each other...boys *sighs*
veroandlegolas chapter 12 . 8/8
Great Chapter !
The moments between Ally and Sian were so sweet and tender ! They are a very cute couple !
Riley and Ethan were the ones who caused the accident where Shang died ... Woww that was so unexpected!
The talk between Jay and Lonnie was very beautiful and sweet ! I'm so happy that they have been together again !
The fight between Jay and Sian was intense but had a touch of humor, amazing!
I can't wait for the next chapter !
Vero ;)
Avril chapter 11 . 8/2
Ok ... Yeah Lonnie, Jay really are pretty happy to see you but anyone can see that you also missed your Greek god and his magic lips..Lol... this kisses in the car were so amazing... :)
Ethan, Ok..."charming boy" the only one who can says "baby" to Lonnie, is Jay ... so dude stays away from Lonnie! ... :(
I feel that a very serious talk between Jay and Sian is on the way.
Jay a little advice ... it would be better if Jaylian will stay with one of the girls if you want some time alone with Lonnie...Lol.. Yeahh mom and daddy need a time alone.. ;)
Please update soon :D
veroandlegolas chapter 11 . 8/2
Great Chapter!
The moment between Sian and Ally was very sweet !
I wonder what Sian knows about Mulan and the accident where Shang died.
Ethan is really a jerk but Jay has to face and fix his insecurities. He has to trust himself and Lonnie's love.
The scene in the car was very romantic !
I can't wait for the next chapter !
Vero ;)
Jonnie Love chapter 10 . 8/1
This chapter had everything ... Romance, passion, laughter!
I can't wait for those flash backs happen in Jonnie's present ... Yeahh a little brother or sister for Jaylian would be amazing.
Sian is on his way to home, a serious talk with Jay is on the way.
Lonnie jealous was very funny, I wonder if we will see Jay jealous.
Yeahh we want more moments of passion of Jonnie!
Please update soon, it would be very interesting if Jaylian ask his daddy for his family.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »