Reviews for Old Friends
nwspor chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
nice
gengen07 chapter 4 . 9/17/2004
Beautiful story!

Are you planning to write others chapters?

Cause I really like this story!

And Willow and Xander are so cute, so I just want to see what happen next :o)
mr. monkeybottoms chapter 4 . 5/25/2004
Hey! How did I miss this sweet story? I love it, as I love all your stuff, as I love you. We are in love!
HermioneM chapter 4 . 10/14/2003
I love it! Update soon, please!
Leo5 chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
Well you have 37 other people telling you the same thing, but hey; you really have a talent for writing these people. PLEASE finish this off, season 7 has me mired in depression and fanfic's the only way I can envision the lives these characters deserve.
DJNutMeg chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
Beautiful story. Wonderful characterization. It made my W/X 'shipper heart pitter patter. Thanks. (And write more!)
abbylee chapter 4 . 6/3/2003
I revisted this story today, having only read the first chapter the first time I was by. This story is coming along so nicely, I love the slow build with the characters, and the friendly feelings with their interactions.

I hope you decide to pick this up again, but if not, thank you for the snippit you have posted :D
Mike chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Well, you seem to have a bunch of people telling you this already, as is only right and proper, but I feel compelled to throw in my 2 cents as well, even if it will bear a striking resemblance to everyone else's 2 cents. I love this story. At no point does anyone seem to me as being out of character, and of course, as a devoted (Even if I was mostly a B/Xer until fairly recently.) W/Xer, I can't help but love the pairing. But you must write more, especially in light of the travesty that is the "real" season 7. Even were I to put aside for a moment my seething, festering hatred of the Willow/Kennedy pairing, the simple fact is that the writers chose to totally abandon the chemistry of the original Scoobies in favor of this stupid SIT arc and the damned Spike (Don't get me wrong. I love the Spike character, and even though I think that he's nowhere near as good as he used to be this season, he's still on of the better characters. How could he not be? The writers spend the most time and effort on him.) thing. I need that old Scooby closeness, and I've found it here, conveyed with writing that I honestly think is at least as good as the stuff going into the show right now. So please, please, please, write more soon!

-Mike
lanie chapter 4 . 4/30/2003
This was nice. Very nice.

Thank you.

lanie
AriadneEthereal chapter 4 . 4/18/2003
I love the accuracy of the characters. I love Xander... poor Xander. So, update, this is the only thing that's helping me through season 7!
YTR chapter 4 . 4/18/2003
Thid is so good, you have to continue.

Willow And Xander are my Favorite characters and i will never forgive Joss for not letting them get together near the end.
lightning bug chapter 4 . 4/16/2003
OMG, write some more now! This is so good. I thought it was going to be a one-shot, but I'm so glad you continued it, thank you! WRITE SOME MORE!
matt chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
touching
Leslie4 chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
This is truly lovely. You've done a great job with characterization and especially the friendship of Willow/Xander. It's something I miss on the show and you've done an excellent job of portraying it.

Looking forward to more.
Cesare chapter 4 . 4/14/2003
Hey Ozfan,

I just finished reading you first 4 chapters of the "Old friends" fanfic, it was nice and i would like to see how you end this one, i am a big Xander/willow fan.

The relationship of Xander/Willow, is really tricky to write i have yet to write a true Xander/willow fix , but know that the love they hold for each other is something that keeps them together when times are rough.

Keep up the good work,