Reviews for A God with A Different Take
Heather chapter 55 . 12/6/2020
I do like this story and hope there is an update soon. Goddess of Love hear my pleas. Lol
AshBladeHentai chapter 44 . 11/26/2020
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job
King of snakes chapter 54 . 11/25/2020
You do know it's Horcruxes plural not Horrorcruxes also it's Angelina Johnson not Angelica Jones as well as Avada Kedavra not Kadabra if these were just simple mistakes that's ok, but i feel like it happened several times in the story so you might want to double check just in case. Happily waiting for more chapters. Good job for an interesting story and keep it up Another Time.
storp930 chapter 31 . 11/24/2020
Wow 30 chapters before they even board the train to hogwarts
matiasleissoder97 chapter 9 . 8/15/2020
Remus and narcissa? Thats a really bad pairing...
evildaystar.ca chapter 2 . 8/15/2020
This is REALLY hard to read. I had to give up.
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 31 . 7/27/2020
Loved Harry's entrance to both schools. The grammer and sentence structure needs a lot of work. However, that said this is a great read once my brain fixes the problems so I know what's going on.
ddsurvivor chapter 51 . 5/9/2020
Awesome Fan Fic. Thanks for the chapter.
Centaurious chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
This is a Hot Mess of bland porridge spilled on the floor. Your mixing of tenses makes it almost impossible to read. You have Gods talking about things they know well only as a way to inform the reader. That is the Narator's job. This needs so much editing to make it readable.
Time313 chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
Are you A.S.?
firebird-fenix chapter 48 . 5/9/2019
Hi

Good chapter

I'm not sure if you are doing it on chronological real time or not but i think the pope was john paul II not III, in fact he doesn't exist, nor existed.

About the cardenal, is he going to join in some way voldemort his fanatism is troubling, the apparicion of an angel to him and explain that his actions are going to condenm him would be great, just hope he doesn't become the new pope on this story.

When are they gonna find the ring or the diary, and or eliminate the living vessels of power of voldemort

Bye, and update soon
Chyllen chapter 1 . 3/25/2019
Love your idea for the story but your writing style is not for me it feels impersonal I can't connect with the characters
ThunderClaw03 chapter 37 . 3/20/2019
Young hormonal girls out for pain update soon
god of all chapter 47 . 3/14/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
firebird-fenix chapter 47 . 3/13/2019
Interesting.

What are you going to do with snape, along with umbridge? she wanted the wand that is in dumbledores possession, if i where to do something (using amelia bones) i make the aurors seach both fudge and umbridge offices and houses for evidence to take them out of the way.

Also what are you going to do with skeeter.?

What are the missing horcruxes again, name it all so we know what are they and how many are left to destroy (on the fic) i belive that many of us are asking this..

Bye and please update soooon