Reviews for HurtComfort Bingo 2018
Mountain Cat chapter 16 . 2h
"The child is father to the man." I read that someplace; I forget where. Hopefully now they will dispense with "authority" and rely on common sense.
Uia chapter 15 . 10/17
lol...love the big bro moment of Athos questioning the doctor
Enigma TM chapter 15 . 10/17
Noooooo Aramis! Listen to yourself not that poor excuse of a doctor. Royal physician or not.
Aramitz chapter 15 . 10/16
Oh man! I'm so anxious for Porthos.
Of course I will wait patiently because writing tenjoying thisakes time and hard work, but sick Porthos and angusty boys... Yussssss omg I am so happyyyyyy I can’t wait to read more! :)
Mountain Cat chapter 15 . 10/16
Oh, Porthos. Treville isn't going to throw you out of the Musketeers for getting sick. The strongest person can get sick. Sounds like that doctor adheres to the theory that illness is caused by an imbalance in a person's "humors." Somebody start collecting leeches.
vmariew chapter 15 . 10/16
I am enjoying this so much. Thank you. Loads of detail highlighting how little they really knew about some things and the 'primitive' medical understanding. Athos'' interrogtion of the physician was priceless and the confrontation between him and Aramis is the external sign of their growing helplessness and concern. Well done, Captain, for moving them from a tent but, oh my, Porthos' lack of self-worth and conviction that illness is a weakness that will see him cast out of the Musketeers was so moving! Bless him. I fear he is going to become far more poorly first.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 15 . 10/16
wow feel bad for Porthos thinking being sick/weak would cause Treville to send him away.. Wow Treville got them a room in the castle .. Aramis does his best to help him.. Thst old hoser what pig (I;m sure Athos wanted to kick his ass for his thoughts on how to treat Porthos.. oh boy the boys are galaring at each other question is who wil win
Helensg chapter 15 . 10/16
So that’d be feed a cold & starve a fever then.
I really felt for Porthos thinking that Treville wouldn’t want him, of course he only wants the best for his men especially these.
Greenlips24 chapter 14 . 10/13
Great chapter, rich in detail, characterisation and dialogue!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 14 . 10/12
giggling the boys are such a mess Aramis hurt badly then Porthos has broken ribs Athos fingers Aramis kinda well now having to mother hen those two ! Aramis taking Porthos pauldron was a riot way tooooooo big!then they make sure he's warm as they move things around .. Awesome!
Uia chapter 14 . 10/12
good update
Mountain Cat chapter 14 . 10/12
I rather like Aramis in indignant doctor mode.
enjoyedit chapter 13 . 9/20
Loved this chapter, thank you. I wasn't sure how this was going to work out, but Porthos was amazing. Looking forward to what you come up with next!
Uia chapter 13 . 7/22
brilliant update...loved the banter between the bros despite the serious situation
Whatfunny chapter 13 . 7/20
this was horrible! in a good way though! haha poor Aramis