Reviews for Murder With No Clues
Christy Doyle chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was a great story. Love the Holmes, Watson relationship!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Really good
Hippie Jade chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I'm so glad this was my first Holmes fic cause it was fantastic! Yay you!
Lady Holmes chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Holy crow, this is really good! Yikes-Holmes is a bloodthirsty man! Hah hah well great story,keep writing!
Amanita Jackson chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
hmm...actually, this is the first sherlock holmes fic i have ever ever read...hm...

pretty good _
Muccamukk chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This a a painfully real picture of the rlationship. I feel so sad for Watson, and for Holmes. They are so happy when times are good, and I can see why Watson would pray for a murder, though now he must feel awful. I've read quite a few stories about Holmes and drugs and this is one of my favourties.

I recently formed a Sherlock Holmes C2 community ( and added this story to it. I hope you don't mind. If that is a problem, e-mail me and I will remove it.
Black Rose25 chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Cool... I was looking for Bush fanfic, and found you through a story of Demus'... Then, oh, look! Sherlockiana! I was just wondering: I have a cool idea for a diferent way that this could end; d'ya mind if I posted it? It's your fic, so I want permission, but I'd 'preciate it. Ciao!
Cthulhu chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I really liked this story. I hope that you plan to continue it, and give us the details on the murder. The beginning was so good...that I'd love to see what you have in store for the rest of it. Also, using Holmes addiction as a key point to the story was good...many people tend to ignore that fact, but I think it can be used as an excellent plot device, just as you've done here.
Spanish Girl chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Very good second part, bad thing it's not longer.
reader chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Like they say «áîéòåñü ñâîèõ æåëàíèé, îíè ìîãóò îñóùåñòâèòüñÿ» (that will be something like “be afraid of your wishes, they might come true”) but then again in this case it appears to be otherwise. NOW there is nothing to be afraid of.

Anyway I just love your story (hope it was just the beginning and there’ll be a continuation soon)

R.
sunny-historian chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
This is good. I'm dying to know the detail of the murder!

I like fics that face things like the cocaine; and I'm very glad that there's someone else who can't quite avoid the implied slash!
Nico demus chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Simply marvellous, my dear. I like the Watson-guilt idea. Well done! Also, Holmes' swift changes are very in character.

Ver' gut!