Reviews for Desert Nightmares, Beach Dreams
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 1/5
I absolutely loved this.
Adriana Dricks chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
hey ! I like your ideas ! itd be a great season premiere ! thanks for sharing !
UsedToBeMe chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
nicely done,
basicnsync chapter 1 . 7/21/2018
Hey, m so glad to see your speculation about the season opener. Your version has everything I'd like to see! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
Super cute
Maria Luisa Illarnizzi chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
So good ! What I would love to see in season 't wzit to read more ...please continue this fanfiction.
CharleyCarey chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
You're a great writer but I personally wish we'd see it take a lot longer for Kensi and Deeks to get back together. I think realistically, they honestly shouldn't get back together at all so if they do, its gotta be a long road.
Psyched chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
I thought we had an agreement about the timing of your posts! ;-) I really like the idea of a flashback from the wedding (and you're so right-we ain't getting that for the premiere) to what happened in Mexico. When you mentioned they were in a Catholic hospital right after Deeks says he still wants to marry Kensi I thought she was gonna go find a priest to do it right then! And of course the way they both overcompensate now is to want the other one to have what s/he wants. I think the last sentence was particularly in character, with Kensi already excited about the prospect of going back to work.

You know, I'd been toying with the idea of have Kensi say in my fic that it's her fault Deeks was hurt, but I couldn't figure out how that could possibly be the case since he decided to join the mission on his own and I really don't think any of them would have gotten the car out of the way of an RPG. But you found it-I never even thought of the fact that he would have been driving had she gotten into the chopper. Well done!

I'll share with you the commonalities between our fics in another PM so you don't think I stole anything!
countrygirluk56 chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
Loved it. I like your style of writing like a conventional story but with snippnets of information like a TV script. I also like the flash backs/present/flash forwards (as long as they're appropriately signposted which they were). I would hope the start of s10 would be like that. I think Arlo Turk will be there but still not convinced about Harley thought it worked well in your story. Hope there's more to read as I'd like to read more. Well done.
sassyzazzi chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
Wonderful story, I loved how you wrote Deeks and Kensi as a couple but also how you wrote them as individuals who loved one another. I do hope we see something like this in the premiere. Starting with the wedding and flashing back was a nice touch.
gug71 chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
You had me at the opening scene.. Oh to have Ep 1 be like this... Only in our imagination... I thank fanfic writers such as yourself everyday...
Phnxgirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
Oh, I LOVE this! This is everything I want and need! :D Seriously, they need to hire you as a writer for the show. Hands down. LOVE!