Reviews for Family Issues
cko2 chapter 26 . 5/31
Very amusing story to say the least. Was funny with how things keep getting worse forvpoor warren. The bastard hadvit coming though. Thanks for sharing a very funny story for sure.
only-looking chapter 26 . 3/9
Okay, this may be the best example of a Buffy fixfic I've ever come across. You took care of all the problems and stupidities of the last few seasons and made the changes work better than canon. You do the most interesting crossovers, and this one was perfect. Willow's a Baltian, sort of? That explains everything, including what was up with her absentee parents.

I keep *almost* thinking "Poor Warren", then I remember how much he deserved it all. What a cockroach he is - he keeps surviving to come back and get abused even more harshly. Heh heh.

Well done indeed.
CycoMW chapter 26 . 10/30/2014
Fantastic. Really had to struggle not to laugh in public since I mostly read this whilst commuting :)

Thanks for writing and sharing.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 26 . 8/27/2014
Wow...this was quite the epic adventure for the Scoobies, wasn't it? Buffy and Spike are together and coping with their mutual idiosyncrasies, Dawn and Buffy are a lot more financially viable, Xander and Anya got hitched due to Willow's awareness of demon wedding crasher's plans and the Trio have been handled. Plus, all the hilarity of finding out Willow accidentally made herself a Human-Baltian hybrid while a vengeance demon in a previous/branch timeline. Epic is putting things mildly!

Great work here, Marcus!
MewLover chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Bloody hell it's going to be a mess
MewLover chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
This was hilarious
MewLover chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
This was a rather interesting encounter; I wonder how Buffy will react to the information that she has had an encounter of the 3rd Kind? (I.E. Willow)? Nice job setting this up
MewLover chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This was really cool for an intro and I thought it was pretty funny
Navn Ukjent chapter 26 . 4/11/2014
Very nice story!
shyd1 chapter 26 . 1/20/2014
Great crossover! I love how the fix-it made sense!
dneprguy chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
Just finished the story. Really enjoyed it. Great storyline idea.
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 26 . 9/18/2010
Nice story. You came up with some interesting idea and some completely unexpected twists.
Music Marauder chapter 26 . 9/6/2010
This is quite an unique fic...I've never thought to combine BtVS & MiB. I enjoyed the journey and thanks for posting. :)
Blackdex chapter 26 . 1/2/2010
Hehe, zap and april, saw that comming too. ciao
Blackdex chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
dont tell me, she is her own daughter?