Reviews for Blood
Its not completed..isn't it? Good going..plz continue
Interesting plot. The writing is a bit slow and tedious until the "epilogue" which is rushed and offers no closure. Two lives destroyed because of manipulate old men. Especially sad with Hermione's new powers. I am a bit puzzled why does powers never protected her, when she was visiting the Malfoys though she was protected when practicing even when unfocused. That part didn't make any sense to me. But then again the abrupt ending also didn't make much sense. I feel a bit cheated and feel like I have wasted my time. The plot however was very original.
Ditte3 chapter 12 . 6/3
Haha Dumbledore encourages their relationship.
Ditte3 chapter 7 . 6/3
I love it so much.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 6/2
Love it.
MB-2100 chapter 17 . 5/20
Magnífica historia
Not much closure in this ending. I feel a bit cheated after spending this much time reading this supposedly finished fic.
Screw you Granger.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2017
Is there a sequel to this? I can't believe I read this story. I kept waiting for a conclusion and you just left it on a cliff hanger. Very disappointing.
guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
Awesome plot! But the writing is a bit on the tedious side. Heavy and slow... I'm pretty sure, I will end up giving up on finishing this one.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2017
Is there more coming?! Please!
minnienelson1996 chapter 17 . 9/25/2017
need a sequel
Guest chapter 17 . 8/26/2017
I need more or I am symply going to die ...
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2017
wow good story but wheres the romance
TalonNoir chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
I read this years ago... time to kick back and read it again - just as great reading it twice!
1,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »