Reviews for Blood
chocohazelnut chapter 11 . 8/15
i love the level of detail in this story and the plot is really interesting and fresh !
I also like how you kept most of the plot closely tied to the books, the interaction between draco and hermoine in this chapter was simply amazing and i hope we'll gt to see more of it in the next few chapters :)
Its just a good read so far
Ok fanfic, but not my type. Hermione is acting like a weakling, crying, letting everyone walk over especially the malfoys . And in my opinion hermione is never like that. Sorry
Spidey-phd chapter 8 . 6/19/2019
Why would Hermione feel guilty and like she had leapt to a false assumption? Draco has repeatedly and loudly announced his blood prejudice, Lucius was (is) a Death Eater who arranged for her and the other muggle born to be killed in 2nd year, and Hermione knows that Lucius was present when her best friend was kidnapped, tortured and almost killed (I'm assuming books 5-7 not valid this AU).
IF Hermione goes to Malfoy Manor she should go with escape plan, portkey prepared and after swallowing a bazoar.
Spidey-phd chapter 7 . 6/19/2019
I despise Lucius and Draco Malfoy (personal opinion).

Hermione should be afraid. She was just identified as possessing an unusual magic gift. As a talented"mudblood" and one of Harry's allies, she was already a target of LV and his DEs. Now she is a potential breeder (Just pretend she died in a terrible accident then lock her in the family dungeon. Draco could marry a girl of appropriate lineage while producing powerful heirs he could pass off as fruits of his legal marriage.).

JKR's world is terrifying.
NotMyName chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
Brevity is the soul of wit, try it
browntanya11 chapter 17 . 5/12/2019
please do the sequel such a great read
mglblood chapter 17 . 4/20/2019
What a good story. It as so well-written and kept me glued to the pages. I wish Draco could have found Hermione... just him. Not his parents, not Voldemort, Just Draco. They could have moved to France or Australia or New Zealand... out of the country. At first I thought you were going to have her fight with Voldemort... Then I said NOOOO.
Not happening.
Hayley Lee chapter 7 . 4/9/2019
So far, this story is quite good! I'm just now realizing the last updated date (I'm assuming its ended but I dont know I'm on chapter 7) was from before I was even born! Jesus Christ I feel so young lmao
Guest chapter 15 . 4/9/2019
Well THAT certainly went to Hell in a hurry! I'm wondering if the marriage needs to be consummated to avoid bad side effects. Or if Draco "consummated" the marriage the night before just to get a head start. At least if he was Imperiused too, it means that he was unwilling to marry Hermione against her will? Again, thanks for writing this for us.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2019
Oh crap! I suddenly realized that the Malfoys don't have to actually convince Hermione to marry into the family at all. All they have to do is get her pregnant and steal the baby to have an heir. Did this story suddenly get a lot darker? Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/28/2019
why a cliffhnger! TT
Kyria Greene chapter 12 . 2/21/2019
Dumbles is a manipulative old goat. More disgusting than the Malfoy Family.
Alice1420 chapter 17 . 1/20/2019
Esto continua?

Por que no me puedes dejar asi...
dhamann7878 chapter 17 . 1/11/2019
Interesting where you ended this. Very well written
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
will voldemort's reason be revealed? on why he even took it upon himself to convince Lucius of marrying a muggleborn into the family? :D i hope its in the sequel too... :D -candy
1,684 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »