Reviews for Blood
So Hermione is a hunted marriage-slave to be used as a breeder cow and people wonder why she ran.
Hpfan101 chapter 17 . 5/8
Hey! I love your work! Blood is absolutely amazing, your writing is great! Quick question, will there be a sequel or anything that will tell us what happened with Hermione- did she remain hidden through out her life? How is her job as a school teacher going? How is she dealing with everything that happened? If possible could you please reply, because I am very curious and I hope that there will be a sequel.
P.S. the last chapter made me cry, and I can't recall the last time an authors writing made me so emotional
JosieGardiner51 chapter 17 . 4/13
This story is trully sad
JosieGardiner51 chapter 1 . 4/13
I read the one where Draco found Hermione first then I found this one. I was so frustrated when it didn't have an end so you could say I'm starting over. Did I tell you I'm in New Zealand? There is a storm bearing down on our country but we are hardy folk living in paradise and blessed by the Gods. A little back lash won't hold us back.
So Draco isn't even bothered by the fact his own "loving" parents drugged him, too? How understanding of the ball-less wonder.
Hermione has a super-charged wand and is capable of super-charged magic. She'd be able to break the binding if she wanted to.
Lucius is so su-av-eee, ain't he... I hope she knees Draco in the undersized balls.
Why isn't Hermione smart enough to go see Pomfrey about he weird tiredness?
LMAO the mere idea of Dark Lord Anus Lickers actually considering trying to con The Brains Behind The Anti-Voldemort Movement into joining their side. That's just too funny.
you should make a sequel where draco finds hermione
tammy chapter 17 . 1/31
Even though its been a while since you wrote this story, I just had to leave a review and tell you I loved it.
Jojo15.01.1974 chapter 17 . 1/17
Good story xx
marion chapter 17 . 1/17
Hi ! So I'd like to comment that story a bit.

It is well-written and you do have imagination. But I have to admit that I'm very disapointed with the end and the story in general. What's the point of Hermione being a Laestintia if she never use her powers in the story. Also she never use her abilities of being an animagi. Why ? There are a lot of things that looked inachievate in your story and this is where settle my major disapointment.

Also in my opinion ( but this is only my opinion so don't really matter) but I think that you did not keep enough the original word of Harry Potter. of course this is a fanfiction but I don't how to say it,it just doesn not match the original world of wizardy.

But well, you sure did an good work, and I enjoy reading your fanfiction.
jada951 chapter 3 . 1/16
oopps. sorry to the last review. somehow I got back into this story instead of the other. I'm on track again.
jada951 chapter 2 . 1/16
oh. chapter 2 is from the first story.
1,647 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »