Reviews for Blood
Sashahp chapter 1 . 9/28
I guess the Dark Lord is trying to get closer to Hermione and through her, get to Harry...
Potterheadwwk chapter 17 . 8/28
unrequited love...:(
So we're supposed to feel bad for Hermione's kidnappers after they forced her to marry into their hideous family, where it seems Hermione wasn't even allowed to have her own wand, and you call this "romantic"? Bullshit.
FanGirlJen chapter 17 . 7/4
wait what?! no continue!
Pure-blood Girl chapter 13 . 6/4
I love how Draco is just the heir. When Quentin is talking he is just the heir, no name, just the heir. :) ;) :) :) ;)
guest chapter 5 . 5/4
There are so many spelling and grammar issues! Please get a better beta!
Wow what a great story!
Anonymous person chapter 17 . 1/14
Pleaseeeee, Tell me that there is sequel! I loved this one soooooo much! Please, please, please, write a sequel ('down on knees begging')
nk01 chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
anything more after? Its good, are you indian, you mention india a few times... I am
ScriosAisling chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Hello! I am absolutely loving this story so far, and will continue to read it until it's (hopefully) fantastic finish. I have one question, though. I am not condemning or anything, but when they were talking about "Muggle Psychology" in this chapter, I felt like he was downplaying the severity of mental disorders. I myself, having depression, know that it is as much of an illness as anything, due to chemical imbalances in the brain, and cannot simply be fixed by changing my mental attitude. Again, I love the story, and I'm not trying to make you feel guilty or anything, I just wanted you to know my thoughts on that particular piece of dialogue. Thank you so much for letting me enjoy your creativity! :)
Lost in a magic realm chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
Captivating story. I just couldn't let it go and had to read on.
DeyniraMalfoy chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Loved the story. The Malfoys are so darn cunning...
I wish you'd have mentioned more about The Dark Lord and his plans. The Brocklehursts were a fun pack too, wished you wrote about Emily finding out about Draco & Hermione's wedding..haha..will read the sequel now.
try10 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014