Reviews for Blood
Ditte3 chapter 12 . 6/3
Haha Dumbledore encourages their relationship.
Ditte3 chapter 7 . 6/3
I love it so much.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 6/2
Love it.
MB-2100 chapter 17 . 5/20
Magnífica historia
Not much closure in this ending. I feel a bit cheated after spending this much time reading this supposedly finished fic.
Screw you Granger.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2017
Is there a sequel to this? I can't believe I read this story. I kept waiting for a conclusion and you just left it on a cliff hanger. Very disappointing.
guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
Awesome plot! But the writing is a bit on the tedious side. Heavy and slow... I'm pretty sure, I will end up giving up on finishing this one.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2017
Is there more coming?! Please!
minnienelson1996 chapter 17 . 9/25/2017
need a sequel
Guest chapter 17 . 8/26/2017
I need more or I am symply going to die ...
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2017
wow good story but wheres the romance
TalonNoir chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
I read this years ago... time to kick back and read it again - just as great reading it twice!
Chrysanthemums5 chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
Again, characterisations are off. Harry and Ron absolutely know why they are taking Transfiguration and Potions - to become Aurors (not Aura). They are 7th years now, not 2nd years, so their complaints come across as oddly childish given the seriousness of the situation: Knowing that Voldemort is still 'out there and that Harry will have to face him at some point.

The invisibility potion is interesting, but unnecessary for a person like Hermione. You state that she doesn't want to tell Harry and Ron about her situation, but they have shared similar problems with each other for years. If Hermione really felt this way, she could have easily (for her) simply *borrow* the invisibility cloak. This would have been faster, simpler, and less risky than brewing a difficult potion.

And Draco trying to bribe a first year for the location of the Gryffindor common room? As a 7th year prefect it is highly unlikely that he does not already know the location. Actually, as a 7th year Slytherin, never mind being a prefect, he would probably already have figured it out. It only would require following a group of Gryffindor's after a meal, or a class, or a Quidditch game to find it. Slytherins are clever, cunning, and ambitious. Resorting to thug behaviour is so unlikely when he could have used much more subtle and cunning methods.

And the Weasley's "cut all ties" with Percy? Molly Weasley would NEVER do such a thing. Feel hurt and deeply distressed by his behaviour, sure. But secretly not forgive him? I don't believe it. She is first and foremost a mother (as I am) and would not turn her back on her child.
Chrysanthemums5 chapter 2 . 5/31/2017
Although I like the concept of this story, the characterisations are distractingly off. The scene with Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione at the breakfast table was just mean, not funny. And I'm not sure I buy the concept that an increase in magical power would make a person no longer able to use their wand. The most powerful wizards we see in HP (Dumbledore, Voldemort, and Harry) all show an ability to use other peoples' wands with ease - something that Hermione in book 7 initially finds impossible since those wands did not "choose" the wizard. So suggesting being more powerful makes them *less* able to use their initial wand seems unlikely.
1,662 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »