Reviews for Blood
Jenna Nyne chapter 17 . 9/10
loved it
Such an epic story - I feel like I've felt the while range of emotions reading this. And I'm so glad that Hermione's character was strong, and didn't just accept everything that happened to her. I'm going to start reading the sequel as soon as I've finished this review.
Love this story.
CJ chapter 17 . 8/1
If he loved Hermione maybe Draco could find a way to let her go. Draco should take out a personal add in the muggle news paper where her family lives to let Hermione know that he is letting her go. That way she could come home to the Grangers.
CJ chapter 16 . 7/31
It is so unfair for Hermione. Why would Draco want to marry her, when Hermione doesn't love him back and isn't in her right mind? He claims to love her?
CJ chapter 15 . 7/31
How can Draco's parents do this to him?
CJ chapter 14 . 7/31
They put sleeping potion in Hermione's coffee.
CJ chapter 13 . 7/30
Maybe Draco would get somewhere with Hermione if he would stop man handling her.
CJ chapter 12 . 7/30
Malfoy is doing everything he can to deepen his friendship with Granger. Now if Draco marries Hermione he can't join the dark side. Dumbledore knows what he is doing.
CJ chapter 11 . 7/30
This story is more than half way through and Hermione can't stand Malfoy. So how do they end up having a romance? The good thing is. Draco loved Hermione before he knew about the pure blood blood disorder.
CJ chapter 10 . 7/30
The Malfoys put the Brocklehursts under a spell. Hermione should have been mad at Draco for just about attacking her in the library.
CJ chapter 9 . 7/29
I thought the Malfoys were going to drug Hermione but they drugged the Brocklehursts. Are they going to kidnap Hermione and force her to marry Draco?
CJ chapter 8 . 7/28
Why can't Hermione figure out that Draco wants to marry her and save his family's bloodline.
CJ chapter 7 . 7/28
Hermione doesn't remember what wand maker told her about muggleborns and purebloods ,marrying to have healthy children in the pureblood wizarding families.
CJ chapter 4 . 7/28
Draco probably should have tried to marry Ginny. She is a pure blood and her family doesn't seem to suffer from that blood illness too much.
1,611 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »