Reviews for The Musician and the Skeleton
StoryBookLover2016 chapter 5 . 8/21
Love the story! Please continue with it!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 5 . 8/6
Still so much in love with this. If Héctor tries it, and he’s caught, Imelda’ll be so maaaaad... Gosh, I still can’t tell what twists you’ll take and that’s half the point. You’re brilliant.

Thanks so much for updating!
of fan and fic chapter 5 . 8/3
I look forward to reading more.
Yay! An update, finally! Chapter 5 was good. And the end of it when Hector tries to think of an escape plan was a great callback of the 2017 remake of Beauty And The Beast. So now that you updated this story are you going to do that for your other stories like Deliver Us, The Dark One, and Super To Me. I hope so because I I really like those stories and want to see them continue and get updates.
So my birthday is on August 12th and I was wondering if you could do a Coco birthday fanfiction request for me.
Coco Rivera who is 10 years old is a mutant with powers (her powers are just like Jean Grey's) but her parents Hector and Imelda tell her to hide her mutant abilities because there people who would try to hurt her because of her abilities or lock her up or kill hey.
But Ernesto De La Cruz find out that Coco is a mutant and just like Professor X says "People fear what they don't understand" he is affaid and calls the Mexican government and police and now they are after Coco. So Imelda and Hector and Coco ran away from their town and try to get to America where this a school for people like Coco and find the professor who can keep Coco safe and teach her how to use her abilities.
Please do this for my birthday.
Steelate chapter 1 . 7/30
I love the new chapter! Kinda mixing the old and the new bnb
VickyT36 chapter 5 . 7/30
Goo back. Enjoyed the chapter
Steelate chapter 1 . 6/29
Oh please continue! You were even kind enough to keep them together! Please continue!
Rosebud chapter 4 . 4/21
Please continue this story. I want to see how it ends.
SheWhoMustNotBeN chapter 4 . 11/7/2018
Oh please tell me you'll update this soon. I need this story in my life. I don't want ANY of your stories to be forgotten, I want to see them be completed!
TheBigChillQueen chapter 4 . 10/11/2018
I can't even begin to express how much I love this AU! ;vvvvvvv; All the roles are cleverly thought out as is the curse! I especially love that Héctor is Miguel's Tío and that they share just as much of a powerful bond as they do in the movie! Though you had me worried with Cheech! I thought you were going to have him killed by the wolves! :') This has been so fun and enticing to read, I can't wait for more! Keep it up, please!
FantasyMajesty chapter 4 . 10/8/2018
I love the idea of this story! Putting two great stories together, and making it another battle for love but this time it’s Imelda’s turn to win Hector’s affection. Genius! Keep writing! I want to see where it goes!
Samantha chapter 4 . 10/2/2018
I did not see that coming! Hector and Miguel both imprisoned? I love it! Nice original touch. I am loving this Coco-based fairytales! Keep up the good work! :)
Clickster chapter 4 . 10/1/2018
I wouldn't worry to much about plagiarism. I read the story on AO3, and this story and that story were completely, like having Miguel being the one taken and a lot of other details. I love both stories so far!
Rosebud chapter 3 . 10/1/2018
You forgot to add Julio!
HolyMaiden24 chapter 4 . 10/1/2018
I'm glad you didn't split them apart. I had a feeling you wouldn't and I would not either.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »