Reviews for That's Perfection!
Couragefan09 chapter 15 . 7/11/2008
Ah yes I remember the Tremors series! It was honest to goodness the only time my whole family would get together on Friday's to watch a new episode that would be airing. Yeah we are rather weird. I was really mad they canceled it so soon.

Great story! I never imagined a Courage crossover with Tremors but when you really think about it they fit perfectly in themes and everything else. Well...that's perfection!
Mind of Sorrow chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
YAY... tremors/courage...awsome
Retro chapter 15 . 9/28/2003
Hey, finally got around to reading your story and I must said JR was right, you can spin a story. Rex and Dark Sonic were pretty cool too. I was actlly startng to feel for them...if they weren't heartless ! #$& [and most censored dialoge]. Anywho great story, keep up the great writing.
Tortured Artist chapter 15 . 9/1/2003
When I first noticed this story, I had no idea it had any relation to "Tremers." I've never seen the show but I have seen the first three movies.
darkest moon chapter 15 . 9/1/2003
i like the story alot!,your even a better writer than me.i give you a thousand thumbs up for agood story

::points a lazer gun to everyone and they all put their thumbs up expect one guy::shoots the guy and he died:
Darkest Moon chapter 11 . 8/9/2003
cool,i was waiting for that chapter to come up(not in a hurry though)buti cant wait for the next chap to come up
AResidentGhost chapter 11 . 8/4/2003
god, Rex is nasty!

poor courage and Burt

McGeesJabberwock chapter 11 . 8/4/2003
OOh, this is getting interesting.
darkest moon chapter 10 . 5/8/2003
cool,ive been waiting for that chapter to come and i cant wait for the next one too

p.s.:i made another story in the kirby section if you want to see it you could plz leave a review
Jonathan R chapter 8 . 4/22/2003
Gasp! A race of genetically-altered, mass-produced Shrieker things bent on world domination! It's madness, I tell you! MADNESS!...ahem, I hope someone has a plan to stop that evil plan from happening...
darkest moon chapter 8 . 4/21/2003
cool i love it and i cant wait for the next chapter,i wonder what will molly do? molly:ill tel you what ill do,sit back,relax and see the world end right in front of me me:molly!::hit her on her head::
McGeesJabberwock chapter 8 . 4/21/2003
Rex is one nasty dude...

PS.I hope Sandy doesn't read my Courage in Love fic.
darkest moon chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
i got an idea but this will send me to hell,we can fake courage death but is that a bad idea?
darkest moon chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
cool,i cant wait for the next chapter,im anxious
Jonathan R chapter 7 . 4/19/2003