Reviews for Snake's Ultimate Adventures
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
I was quite surprised that you continue to write after… I don’t remember how many years it has been. Possibly a year or two now but, I’m pretty glad that you were able to release this chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2020
Thank you so much for update please continue this story it’s really good
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2018
rip
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2018
I think you for explaining everything from the previous chapter just to give out a better understanding. Please keep going! :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2018
great chapter. I can't wait to see what you have planned next.
Althea Sirius chapter 2 . 9/29/2018
This was a great chapter! The interactions were very accurate to the characters.
LT Rex Cole chapter 2 . 9/28/2018
I really like the indepth interactions between Snake and everyone else. It really helps sell the fact that his absence will have him try to interact with everyone who showed up without him. Either way, I liked it and can't wait for more.
ultra-seokjin chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
I'd like to seem him interact with the Belmonts eventually
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
This was sweet!
More stories where veterens meet newcomers and make friends would be cool to see.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
I’ve been trying to write a fanfic myself. Every time when I tried to post one, it goes to fanfic net on safari but I can’t find it on FanFiction or when I try to search it on I can’t find it either. How are you able to post it so everybody is able to see you? Now the prologue. That was awesome! I like it. Are you going to be adding more chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
Great chapter. Like you, I am excited that Snake is back in Smash. I can't wait to see what you have planned for the story.
Enriks-Da-Writer chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Solid Snake is back in action, baby! I can tell that Snake will give out advice to those who need them and even hang out with some of the newcomers such as the Tacticians (the Robins and the Corrins).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
This was a great start. I look forward to reading more of this.
My only gripe is when you had Snake give his thoughts on all the Smash 4 newcomers, you left out Shulk. As a Shulk main, this somewhat bothers me, though not a lot. I also think you left out Corrin.
Aside from that, this was perfect. I hope you update soon.
LadyLuca chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
I like the start of this already! Hope to see more soon.