Reviews for Something Special For Your Heart
guestsurprise chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Well have a goodnight RD; see you later. :)
Yeah! :)
Really?! Awesome! :)
guestsurprise chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
You’re welcome! :) oh and I wanted to tell you what I told Goldie...another child does have Lauhinian blood.
newbienovelistRD chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Thanks, Amiga. I appreciate it :)
guestsurprise chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
I know Amiga. But I will post when you are feeling less overwhelmed; you’ve been under a lot of stress lately.
newbienovelistRD chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Just take your time. I'm not in a rush :)
guestsurprise chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Well Amiga, thanks for posting. Ideas have been literally growing in my mind lately so when things calm down, hopefully I can put them on paper XD
Amen, Amiga :)
guestsurprise chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
True. Very true. Others have asked me before but I do have a reason for not doing it...I think you may already know though.
Yes it is true not to sweat the small things. :)
newbienovelistRD chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
You don't have to if you don't want to. It won't be the end of the world. Don't sweat the small stuff, my mom would always say :)
guestsurprise chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Honestly, I am not sure...I have worked with you and Goldie for so long I sort of never thought about it again.
I understand, Amiga :)

Well, it's up to you, guestsurpise. Just know that I'm ok with whatever choice you make.
guestsurprise chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
And I see that another reviewer is asking about my ff account. I will think about it. I’m not in the public eye with my writings or drawings so I need to think about this.
guestsurprise chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Real life. A friend of mine was going through a tough time but kept it to herself. It confused me because she became reserved and did not want to talk to anyone. It was concerning to me because she’s not like that.

That’s why I make it a point to ask all of my friends to please communicate with me. It’s alright to need privacy, but I mean if something is very wrong...it’s better to tell someone before the issue gets worse!