Reviews for See Other Universes! in a Screen!
What the fuck happened to them reacting to other universes? Get the fuck back too it.
Harleking31 chapter 43 . 4/29
You're still alive, right? Please?
PJShiper chapter 15 . 4/21
loved this chapter though could use implementing classmates or people he knows
PJShiper chapter 8 . 4/21
kinda weird bgl but hey it's fanfiction
PJShiper chapter 3 . 4/21
omg I laughed my ass offit's only illegal if I get caught "
ParadoxTheory374 chapter 3 . 4/20
Midnight is quite creepy in my opinion.
ClownDeMierda chapter 3 . 4/8
Everyone female is horny time 10, minus a few.
Critical Darling chapter 36 . 4/1
I couldn't breathe by the end of this!
Western-Otaku chapter 1 . 3/23
Awesome story, hope you come back to it sometime! I see you've just got to the point of adding in some real plot besides everyone appreciating Deku for the guy he is... But I was thinking that a cool universe you could have done (if you wanted an angsty one) was to do an AU where when Deku gets in to UA he gives everyone a bad impression of himself (or they all fall for Bakugo's initial shittalking about Deku's abilities) and class 1-A shuns him, always assuming the worst of him, not giving Deku the benefit of the doubt in any situation throughout multiple events at school.

Could either spin it to make the rest of 1-A reflect on always giving people a fair chance or judge of character besides first impressions. Or you could spin it so AU Deku runs into 1-B more and becomes closer to them instead. Would have been an interesting idea, but if you do come back I just hope you pick right back up from where you left off. Following as everyone gets closer to realising just how awesome Deku really is is always a hit with me.
AlimeLover123 chapter 13 . 3/16
harem
Zair-Worst chapter 43 . 3/2
This is a big huh for me my guy
AlimeLover123 chapter 43 . 2/25
THX U FOR MAKING THIS BLESSED FANFIC! MOREEEE!
you should do a deku dates rei shoto's mom
you should make a sequel of this for the mother war
i