Reviews for See Other Universes! in a Screen!
Kitty chapter 40 . 3/18
Did you make all of these up? If so gg. I’m surprised you didn’t do the fantasy AU, or some other ones like Villain Waifu Deku or Healer Deku, maybe even a mermaid AU. Also over half of these chapters are restricted on my WiFi, so... also the Cinnamon Roll is my fav, which is the only one I want a part two to.
Venneja chapter 16 . 3/13
when even the bear-mouse-thing needs to bust a nut
magical fan18 chapter 22 . 3/12
Oh man, that is so funny especially using that particular character from Shimoneta, one of the thirstiest Anime female characters I have ever seen in a long time.
Geekdom advisor chapter 40 . 3/6
Wonderful series. i found this on AO3 first, and read it all there. Imagine my surprise finding more chapters on this site. i loved it, and read all 40 chapters in one sitting to catch up, and go forward.

i know you have stated that you are not taking any more suggestions, and i respect that. However i do have some thoughts i just wanted to share anyways. if like, go for it.

suggestion 1. we have seen multiple relationships with different people, all being good relationships. how about a bad one? you stated you wanted to explore multiple emotions for characters and readers, well, seeing everyone's favorite boy being in bad relationship would be a different emotional state than they have had. don't know how you would want to go the bad relationship part, but it could (and i REALLY hate even suggesting this) neotared. whether it is adult married, adult dating, teen dating. the people doing such to our boy could be: oc female and oc male, established female and oc male. oc female and established male, or established female and established male (for instance, and i REALLY REALLY HATE mentioning this, but a kacchaco neotare on izuku). how izuku finds out: walk in, from phone call, from videos/pictures, or other route. might even be able to throw a loop and make it established female, who just joined the harem, causing the others to question whether person deserves to be in group.

suggestion 2: mega meta. have them view a world, where that world is viewing other worlds...could even call back and have the other group viewing a chapter already done here, so "our" group sees "other" group react to something they already have reacted to...like chapter 16

keep up the great work and creativity, and really interested in seeing how you take this to the end.
ocar37644 chapter 34 . 2/24
The ending of ch 34 reminds me of batman's emergency protocol to take down the justice league should they go rogue
Alphadelta-23 chapter 1 . 2/23
ook.. when is this thing getting a update again... I love it... so please update soon... I'll reread it in the meantime
Venneja chapter 16 . 2/23
Nezu my man, mouse, bear, thing, whatever he is! Knows when to let someone bust a nut in peace!
Venneja chapter 8 . 2/23
The good ol' pizza delivery smash
Venneja chapter 8 . 2/23
Fucking Thanos strikes again.
Venneja chapter 6 . 2/23
ERI IS TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD!
i don't sure but you can try a devilman universe with izuku/akira,todoroki/ryo and mina/miki. also i really like your story so far i can't wait to see the next chapters
PLEASE DO ONE WITH HIM IN ISEEI HAREM, IT BE AWESOME TOO SEE THE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS REACT TO RIAS AND THE OTHERS BREAST
Haha nailed ur ma