Reviews for See Other Universes! in a Screen!
MisfitWatcher chapter 8 . 2/23
The good ol' pizza delivery smash
MisfitWatcher chapter 8 . 2/23
Fucking Thanos strikes again.
MisfitWatcher chapter 6 . 2/23
ERI IS TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD!
i don't sure but you can try a devilman universe with izuku/akira,todoroki/ryo and mina/miki. also i really like your story so far i can't wait to see the next chapters
PLEASE DO ONE WITH HIM IN ISEEI HAREM, IT BE AWESOME TOO SEE THE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS REACT TO RIAS AND THE OTHERS BREAST
Haha nailed ur ma
I WANTED TO SEE THE BASTARD IN PAIN
OH CINNAMINI THE POOR CINNAMINI I'M BAWLING MY EYES T_T
YAY HAREM
HAHAHAHA I WONDER IF BAKUGOU HAD EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA
last admiral chapter 40 . 2/20
Hey author, here is my suggestion for the next story. You make the class watch about the scene from "Protecting the Past" fanfic, its here in FF

the reason i suggesting that fic because the story is about all the eldest childerns of Izuku's harem time-travel to the past(of that universe) to protect their parent from their enemy. i want to see a reaction story from class about the fanfic in video. Poor Pixie-Bob and Mandalay when they found out they arent part of harem when Midnight probably held her head high for her 'victory' over the two christmas cake and proud of her (other universe)son.

also, please make Nejire part of 'real' Izuku's harem beside Tsuyu and two Wild Pussy Cats.
MuffinHipsta chapter 12 . 2/19
I LOVE IT.
MuffinHipsta chapter 7 . 2/19
When I usually read this kind of stuff, I never laugh... until today gsmdhdkdj
Good recap of the story and please update soon. Also I have a suggestion for a reality that they could view. It's about Izuku and Fuyumi(Shoto's sister), set kind of like one of the ones where Eri sees Izuku as her Papa.
Great chapter and please update soon. Also I have a suggestion for a world that they could see, it's Digimon Adventure Our War Game with Izuku as Tai, Shoto as Matt/Yamato, Eri as Kari, and Tokoyami as Izzy.
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »