Reviews for Back In My Life
CharlotteSTs chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
You haven't updated this story for almost 2 years

Please do it!

I love the story!

PleasePlease do it for me...
music4mysoul chapter 8 . 3/18/2005
Great story, please update soon!
rachel chapter 8 . 1/27/2005
HEY YOU! UPDATE YOUR STORIES ALREADY!
TheEndandAlways chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
hey, you! yea, YOU! UPDATE ALREADY! update ALL ur stories! i love reading them! i'll be ur best friend if u do! it would make me very very very happy if u wrote more. plz? UPDATE.
nature-girlie chapter 8 . 7/5/2004
I hope you're still updating this fic, 'cause I like this as well as I like that other fics of yours! It's such a shame to leave these unfinished..
Anna G chapter 8 . 5/18/2004
More, more! Please update soon. This story is great! You describe Rory (and Jess) very well... Okay, I know this isn't a long review but I have some other stories of you to read. Update, update (that's a hint, subtle hah)
shininglight14 chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
please update soon! I really like this story, but you haven't updated in a loong tim! update soon!
Kendra3 chapter 8 . 2/29/2004
OKay I have one word for you UPDATE!
Please I'm begging. Please update tomorrow cause I wanne read something before I go. So once more Please update. Thank you
QuackAttack2727 chapter 8 . 1/31/2004
Hey
This is really good. I love the dialouge, and you write very wel, and in character. keep it up.
-Carie
X-identaty chapter 8 . 1/31/2004
love ur story , hope you update soon , i can not wai to read what happens next .bbye
SwimChic60 chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
I am a new reader and I just read all 8 chapters and I am now officially bummed that this is the last that you've added so far. *makes a pouty face* you MUST update soon. Please, please, please, please! This is torture. Oh and I liked the end of chapter 8, it was sweet. Oh I miss Jess, he needs to come back to Gilmore Girls, its just no good without him. I really haven't liked this season so far (have you?), but I'm glad he's coming back for an episode though. Anyways this has gotten long. Update!
Ashley chapter 8 . 12/28/2003
great story update soon
Christina chapter 8 . 12/17/2003
When are you going to update? I LOVE this story! So hurry up!
X-identaty chapter 8 . 12/2/2003
love your sory hope you update soon
ashley chapter 8 . 11/30/2003
great story, i love the outline and the plot keep going this story has a lot of potential