Reviews for Spacemen Commandos and Slayer oh My?
blue moon chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
cool story.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
THIS IS A GREAT STORY.
ThaliaKitty chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
This is never going to be finished, is it? Just like 95% of all FS/Buffy Xovers. Please tell me I'm mistaken. Prove it to me... *sigh*
ThaliaKitty chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
I'm liking this so far. Is it going to be finished?
liz chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
That last bit was really funny in a morbid sort of way. This was excellent. I loved the fry cook thing. I know it was on the show once but I haven't seen that season in while so it was still really funny. I hope the next piece is longer. And can peace keepers get turned into vamps? Hm. Anyway I hope you update soon.
liz chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Oh boy. John and Aeryn in Sunnydale. And you know it never goes well when John says he'll wing it. I can't wait till John meets Spike. And with the initiative people all wandering around too. Damn this is gonna be really funny. I can't wait till the next segment. And I'm still giggling to myself.
Dr. P.G. Thirteen chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Diagnosis: not a bad first chapter. Prescription: how about this for the second chapter? Spike, still chipped, is able to partially vampirize Aeryn Sun because Sebaceans aren't technically human. And, he is magically forced to do so by Ethan Rayne, because Ethan's now working for Riley Finn's employers, who want a monopoly on wormhole technology!
Superfan chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
I agree with you; "Bad Timing" sucked. Series finales with dangling plot threads almost _never_ tie them! QUANTUM LEAP is a prime example of this. So, when you do upload chapter two, just have an author's note saying this story occurs between "Terra Firma" and "Twice Shy" of FARSCAPE Season 4. As for Crichton being Buffy's maternal uncle? Stroke of genius! To my knowledge, BTVS THE SERIES never revealed what Joyce's maiden name was. So, when it comes to fanfic crossovers with Buffy (involving her mom's side of the family), the possibilities are literally endless!
Velixwar chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Pretty interesting. I can't wait for Buffy to meet D'argo, Rygel, and the rest of the gang.
Lady Maria chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Like it...love the whole "DON'T TOUCH MR. POINTY WITHOUT PERMISSION!" bit as well. keep up the good work and please update soon.
just-plain-freaky chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
cool idea and very orginal in my opinion. when i read the title i was thinking something to do with the x-men after all Scott's dad was a space pirate (right?) but this seems really good and so far you got both shows pretty down.
S.M chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
great story,can't wait to read more-please update soon
adb chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
don't know much about farscape but i like it.