Reviews for Two and a Half Winchesters
Hi chapter 39 . 9/7
Can't wait for more. Hope you are feeling much better.
OnyxWritter chapter 39 . 8/6
X sniffles x god this was ...this was...so PAINFULLY BEAUTIFULLY ! I just...my god the angst, the pure emotion in this chapter was just sick! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! The tears, the sorrow, the pain it created such an impactful moment that it leaves you with a resonating ache deep in your chest. I have to say the perspective change from Franky to Dean and how each viewed their moments was masterful. They stayed true to their characters and how their familiar relationship developed. Don't get me started on the dripping suspense from this chapter.. .. x holds onto hands anxiously, x my heart is beating so fast, my jaw aches from trying to hold back the tide of emotions I got while reading this. Even after I was finished with it, I keep thinking over it in random bouts throughout my day...brilliant my friend tou have completely outdone yourself here! ( I actually prefer this chapters developed compared to the original from Supernatural, it had far more...pain and showed more of Lucifer's manipulation and how easy it is for him to play you psychologically. More of an impact really).
breezzylife12 chapter 39 . 8/2
OMG I crying my eyes out!
WickedlyMinx chapter 39 . 8/2
I need more D: I know the wait is gonna be hard, but I can't wait to read the next chapter.
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 39 . 8/2
Thank you for, while putting her in complete agony, letting Frankie have her death and stick to her morals. I'm glad she didn't fall for Lucifer's BS.
HoneyBlossom99 chapter 39 . 8/1
Great chapter. I look forward to see what happens next and hopefully things turn around for poor Frankie.
WickedlyMinx chapter 2 . 6/21
Hope all is well. Miss your story!
The Girl Who Wasn't There chapter 38 . 6/20
Why does everyone always kill Jo? I friggen LOVE Jo but she always dies in everyone's fic, if they ever even write her in D: I love Frankie too but holy shit she drives me crazy like she never just stops to THINK before she does some shit she ends up regretting lol. I just read this whole thing in full so I'm sorry for not leaving a review each chapter but I really wanted to find out what happened next and I'm just as impatient as Frankie Lane. But here I am now! I'm very invested in this fic, in what Lucy wants with Frankie, in what the hell Heaven wanted with Frankie, and in just how much of a horrific beat down Sam and Dean are gonna give Chuck the next time they see him. I'm very excited for the next update and hope it's soon! :)
WickedlyMinx chapter 5 . 5/28
Hi. I like to go through old chapters. Can't wait for more.
Miss your story. The growth from the old chapters, to the most recent is so good.
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 38 . 5/4
Frankie might be caught up on what's going on, but I'm hella confused. What does Lucifer want with Frankie?
OnyxWritter chapter 38 . 5/4
Good Lord I'm a bundle of nervous tension right now. Lol can't wait for the next upload. Curious though, does this mean that Frankie is all mutilated and lost the use of her hands when her fingers were blown up? Or did dear Lucy get to her before she was blown to shreds? X bites nails x I want To cry for Jo but then I want to cheer her courage in helping Frankie...gya! I love this! Great work as always
Purplestan chapter 5 . 5/3
It's a bit weird for a normal 21 year old who doesn't hunt or is being threatened to carry round a machete in their bag. Or maybe that's just a american thing to do like how they happily carry guns around?
WickedlyMinx chapter 3 . 5/3
Also, I forgot to add to my reviews...but it's not Lucifer is it O_O doesn't sound like him? I have no idea who it is xD
WickedlyMinx chapter 38 . 5/3
I'm so excited you updated. Can't wait for more! Welcome back.
WickedlyMinx chapter 1 . 5/2
I am totally ready for more. I miss this story, and your writing. Come back soon!