Reviews for Little stories in the Little Shop
El loopy chapter 8 . 9/5
That was a lovely little oneshot. Thank you.
S. Snowflake chapter 3 . 7/31
I'm gonna review chapters 2 and 3 here. I didn't really have much to say about chapter 2 but I do wonder what Mr. Mushnik said to make Seymour so upset. Pretty nice follow-up to "Mrs. Audrey Fulquard" when Audrey asked Seymour about what he was doing and it was the day of the total eclipse.

This chapter was my favorite of the three. I like to see what people think their relationship would be like after "Suddenly Seymour" since we don't get to see these two in love in the musical. And no matter what version of the story this follows, Seymour would be pretty shaken up by Mushnik dying. I'm guessing the follow-up conversation would be Mr. Mushnik's "trip to Czechoslovakia."

- S. Snowflake
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 7/31
First off, have I mentioned to you that you're just way too kind to me? I'm gonna have to give you a shoutout when I upload a story revision to Ao3.

Secondly, I'd really like to see you tackle either a "they meet" or post-theatrical cut story. There's a lot of territory you could tread if you try something different.

Onto the actual short, this is a scene I hadn't really thought of, between "Somewhere That's Green" and "Closed for Renovation." Can't help but imagine Audrey becoming more concerned with Seymour's injuries as well.

- S. Snowflake
Letsnottalkaboutitaye chapter 1 . 7/20
Great concept to play with! I love this musical so much (have probably seen it a million times) and it's really interesting to see it written out!