Reviews for Aren't Little Girls Made of Sugar and Spice?
No. You do not leave us on a cliff hanger like that and then not update for 9 years. I don't cair if you don't even know what fanfiction is any more, tell us what happened!
deathlyhallow0 chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Hello? Are you alive :D
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
finish it right now!
Where's Boo05 chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
I k this hasn't been updated in years but I'd really like to know what happens next
Emerald Stag chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Well that's certainly a wicked curveball you threw in there at the end. I've enjoyed reading through your story after discovering its existence and I'm glad to see it's being continued.
This is the first story I've read with this pairing and it's been fun to see the different obstacles both real and imagined that Harry & Alicia have had to overcome to come together, though this latest one is definitely a doozy.
At times Alicia's friends have been a tad frustrating and obnoxious, especially Lee, but I'm excited to see how things end up. Great job so far!
HelpmeHermione chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
I happen to love this story. Alicia's character is fun and well formed. She's the kind of girl I'd want for a friend. She does do stupid things and can be a bit clueless but overall she is a great gal. Too bad she's a sucky witch. I loved Fred and George! It really felt like them. Not much fan fiction out there that is really funny and well put. I think this is one of my favorite depictions of Fred and George. Lee was something else. Quite obnoxious but lovable. I can see why she would prefer him as a friend. Harry was witty in this tale. Good retorts! Overall WELL DONE! Please finish someday.
guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Great story
Philosophize chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
This story is so funny and well written... Please come back to finish ita,
lyaser53 chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Oh cripes, Doesn't anybody get a break...I love this its great you need to do more!
lyaser53 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
If that was any woman I ever knew, Lee would be walking real funny at this point if at all!LOL
lyaser53 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Of course he wants back with her...anything to make it awkward for Harry!
Mionefan chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Ok, now I know you're evil. It's been how long? Over 6 1/2 years since you've updated this story? And you leave it as a cliffy? Evil doesn't even come close.
SlythrInHermione chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
this fic makes little to no sense with the past indiscretions by Alicia more or less acting a slut, lee being a total douche, harry being far too forgiving for everything especially when Alicia insults him .. I tried but I just can't get past these random personalities
G Fawkes chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Now thats a cliff-y worthy of the U.S. Congress! Nice job. Write soon!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/20/2012