Reviews for Aren't Little Girls Made of Sugar and Spice?
harryislife chapter 11 . 10/28
Really good, i I hope you continue this some day. Love Fred and George. This is an unused pairing but I really enjoyed it.
Phantom Snake chapter 5 . 9/28
Lol drama for the sake of drama is shallow and leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Oh who am I kidding this story died over a decade ago
Eldersprig chapter 3 . 8/18
McDonald's (of which there are high class versions of) ugh gross.
Blazeb79 chapter 11 . 7/15
Oh ,, why did you have to stop writing in such a good spot.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 6 . 6/18
I'm usually open mined when it comes to Harry dating an older woman but I just don't see the chemistry between Harry and Alicia in this fanfic. Katie I can see they might connect seeing as she's only a year older than Harry but Alicia not so much because she and Harry don't mingle in the social circle as evidence by the fact that the characters present prominent in this story are of the higher years like Wood and Lee and Angelina. While Harry's own friends are lackingn presence.

I've read the 11 chapters in story and all I can say is that the character aren't making too many smart choices. Manipulating Alicia to let Lee stay in her house when Fred and George, not too mention Katie and Angelina know full well that Harry might take it the wrong way. Conspiring to hide Lee and Aicia's history from him, a fact that didn't last long when Oliver spilled the beans a few hours later. It's all too contrive to give the story drama. Suffice to say I'm not convince with this pairing :/
No. You do not leave us on a cliff hanger like that and then not update for 9 years. I don't cair if you don't even know what fanfiction is any more, tell us what happened!
deathlyhallow0 chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Hello? Are you alive :D
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
finish it right now!
Where's Boo05 chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
I k this hasn't been updated in years but I'd really like to know what happens next
Emerald Stag chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Well that's certainly a wicked curveball you threw in there at the end. I've enjoyed reading through your story after discovering its existence and I'm glad to see it's being continued.
This is the first story I've read with this pairing and it's been fun to see the different obstacles both real and imagined that Harry & Alicia have had to overcome to come together, though this latest one is definitely a doozy.
At times Alicia's friends have been a tad frustrating and obnoxious, especially Lee, but I'm excited to see how things end up. Great job so far!
HelpmeHermione chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
I happen to love this story. Alicia's character is fun and well formed. She's the kind of girl I'd want for a friend. She does do stupid things and can be a bit clueless but overall she is a great gal. Too bad she's a sucky witch. I loved Fred and George! It really felt like them. Not much fan fiction out there that is really funny and well put. I think this is one of my favorite depictions of Fred and George. Lee was something else. Quite obnoxious but lovable. I can see why she would prefer him as a friend. Harry was witty in this tale. Good retorts! Overall WELL DONE! Please finish someday.
guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Great story
Philosophize chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
This story is so funny and well written... Please come back to finish ita,
lyaser53 chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Oh cripes, Doesn't anybody get a break...I love this its great you need to do more!
lyaser53 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
If that was any woman I ever knew, Lee would be walking real funny at this point if at all!LOL