Reviews for Breath Mints & Battle Scars
houdiniboom chapter 51 . 2/18/2021
Hello there. I just finished reading this story that it was long overdue..
I have to say that I was excited, when you were still updating, to read what was that had everyone excited.
Now I can say what was all the excitement about.
Very interesting and good plot.
Tho I have to be honest and say that I lost some of the excitement when I reached the part of their first date. I don't know, i couldn't quite connect what was happening with the two of them going merrily on their way to their date. Seemed to me out of place... With all the angst you have previously written and then this. I don't know... Kind of forced.
Was there the time you went on hiatus? That happens usually when authors do that. But well it's okay.
The end, i have to say, was kind of forced as well. Draco leaving suddenly?
Hermione two years drinking to stupor?
That was two steps back in my opinion. And then they meet and it's as if nothing happened.
I know they have scars and are not very mentally healthy...
And that was another thing I wanted to point out. Do they heal some day? I mean, i saw progress, slow but progress nonetheless. More on Draco's part than on Hermione's.
But for me, it's as if that situation is unfinished.
Anyways, just wanted to say that. In general it was a good story
Thabk
Kaebby102 chapter 51 . 2/17/2021
Good God, you have such a beautiful gift. I have read a sickening amount of fan fictions through out the years, now, but you have written my favorite. I can not tell you how many times I have read this story...

It doesn't matter that I know what's coming, you always drag the emotions right out of me. So many laughs, so many tears, so much rage and heartbreak, but also pure pride in reading something so wonderful. Thank you for sharing your talent and, thank you for writing something so beautiful to read!
Moonlightbae149 chapter 1 . 2/16/2021
This story is quite literally the most imperfectly perfect piece of writing I’ve ever read in my whole life.
I loved every minute of it. I love how there wasn’t effectively a happy ending, I love how real and raw it was and how the characters were both extremely flawed and irrational. IT MADE THE STORY ALL THE MORE REALISTIC.
Onyx is a absolute queen and this story is god tier. CYA
1-800-VAMPIRE chapter 51 . 2/16/2021
Beautiful Story 3
BucketOfSunshine chapter 51 . 2/13/2021
This story hurt. It was so so good, and it hurt. The characters were flawed, volatile, and so very human it was just spectacular.
Simone chapter 30 . 2/8/2021
My face after reading this chapter️
brieattard chapter 51 . 2/10/2021
I think this might be my favourite dramione fic. This is the second time I have read it and I didn’t appreciate it as much the first time cause I’m a fast reader, tend to skip things or not absorb them as I should and it was I think the second or third dramione fic I read but omg I am so glad I came back because I’ve been thinking about this last chapter since I first read it. This Draco is a lot and very aggressive and not everyone’s cup of tea but I also think that’s exactly what he should be. My sensitive Pisces soul loves a fluffy Draco but this is raw and mean and intense and just makes sense. The spicy scenes are perfection and the best I have read but this isn’t my favourite for those scenes. The character building throughout the whole thing is just ugh. I can’t even put into words and I honestly wish is was longer. This story is officially canon in my head. You are amazing x
Lilylove1996 chapter 51 . 2/9/2021
I feel like I am in physical pain from crying so much! You have an exceptional way of conveying emotions and I am really happy to have read this story and at the same time wish I hadn’t read it to begin with because I don’t know what to do with all of these emotions.
Elaf1 chapter 51 . 2/6/2021
My heart is in pieces. There was so many times where I had to physically push my phone away so I can just process what’s going in this story. It’s made me feel so many things all at once. But I loved it, it’s so raw and real. Great job and thank you for sharing this.
Guest chapter 51 . 2/4/2021
Dear Diary,
Now they’ve gone and made me cry.
Congratulations.
Little chapter 30 . 2/4/2021
Amen! You know, your little rant was really satisfying to read. Anyways, I love the story so far, how you’re willing to put the raw truth of what trauma and pain and life after wars are. This should really be spoken about more. I love how you don’t hide the violence of need that can sometimes surface, how you put every emotion you know and twist it in a way I have never before seen it to be written. And hope— it can really crush you but it makes all of us human. Thank you for writing this work of art, and I hope that one day (soon, perhaps) you can find what you are looking for.
behindthesehazeleyes1990 chapter 51 . 2/3/2021
crying that's what I'm doing right now. This story was so well put together. So well written. The last three chapters though had me pissed and crying though. Thank you for writing this beautiful story.
S'Moreos chapter 1 . 1/29/2021
I almost passed on this because the summary did not entice my imagination but holy freaking biscuits am I so glad that I read that first sentence because this story is absolutely in the top two (out of hundreds) of HP fanfictions that I've read and this story is so raw and real and I got goosebumps and cried and laughed and missed my alarm to go back to work so I could just get one more sentence in I cannot imagine that I'll have an easy time trying to find another story any time soon that will live up to the way this made me feel. I'm rambling, sorry, but this is very much deserving of the praise and I hope to everything that you continue to write and never let it go because you have a rare gift. Okay, rambling over, apologies.
BlueZeldana chapter 51 . 1/27/2021
(I hit send, sorry) but the best dramione I have read. thanks for writing it
BlueZeldana chapter 51 . 1/27/2021
It's not easy to make me cry... and I'm crying. I loved this story, it's so intense and so real. Something that could have happened after the books. not an easy reading, but
2,046 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »