Reviews for Breath Mints & Battle Scars
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2021
The story is still up on Scribd! Web browser as well as the app.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2021
Heartbroken I can't read this anymore. I hope you'll eventually post this story again, it's written so wonderfully. This was the first draco/Hermiome fanfiction I ever read and was the story that made me love this pairing.
petieu3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2021
what happened to this story?
Dram Gal chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
Where did this story go?! I’ve read it so many times and I came back to reread to find it gone! Please tell me it’s going to be posted elsewhere or is coming back at some point.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2021
I was halfway through it and already in love but suddenly the story was taken down, PLEASE, I need to finish it, help me
Anagnosi chapter 1 . 12/24/2021
Is there somewhere we can go to finish? I would like to buy your book.. I don't mind paying but this is torture...
sarahlouiseblakely chapter 2 . 12/24/2021
Where did it go?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2021
I’d be so grateful if you could upload this story somewhere else for us to read, I absolutely love it and I’m gutted I didn’t get to finish it :(
peralyze chapter 1 . 12/21/2021
why is the story disappearing on multiple platforms?
Mosdefsteph chapter 1 . 12/21/2021
Please can you provide somewhere to finish this? I’m super desperate to read the end. I’m like 8 chapters till the end D: even just having the last 8 chapters to read would be enough. Just want to know how it ends.
Mosdefsteph chapter 1 . 12/21/2021
Was almost done when the story started to disappear. Is there anywhere I can finish this?
graceyrae chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
so excited to read this
graceyrae chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
hey
aygeraa chapter 51 . 12/19/2021
This is comment for those who read it all and struggles to find decent fix. please read this one. It’s very well written and emotions are high and raw. I hope I’m not gonna offend author here. But I had the same vibe like from Fallout drank one fanfic by everythursday/Sage. Stories are completely different. Everything is different. I guess just my emotions, my tears through the story, and raw and powerful relationships gave me same vibes. Highly recommend!
shadowkissed-reign chapter 50 . 11/26/2021
I've just read this whole story in one sitting. Just couldn't stop once I'd started. What a beautiful, heartbreaking, perfect and raw story. Much as I hate seeing any kind of character death that's not deserved, I think it was almost the perfect way to end the story. Thank you for writing something so magical.
2,046 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »