Reviews for Push and Pull
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2019
Cute ending though I was lookin forward to reading Neji participating in Tentens kink ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2019
A weapons mistress into bondage has to be the most brilliant idea ever. I love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2019
I have a theory she’s the one who thinks he think of her as a sister. And all this “he’s like a brother” stuff is reverse psychology.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2019
AHHH SHIT IM ROLLING XD did not expect zero to be the guy tenten slept with. That is too funny and Neji liked him so much. I wish this particular scene was animated just to see the look on his face.
ThePowerOfYouth chapter 2 . 5/31/2019
I feel so bad for neji:( I really hope Tenten likes him back. And konohamaru should be with Hanabi. ALSO..GUY SENSEI GETTING MARRIED? With who?! Kakashi? Lolol
Hle2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
Sort of upset Lee’s not going on a mission with them but I love how well written this is. Neji and Tenten are in character, I love that.
bostafu chapter 12 . 4/16/2019
omg the clashing of opposite values and ideals is so good. You cam hardly pick sides on who's right or wrong and its so relatable
Guest chapter 13 . 11/1/2018
PERFECT ENDING! GREAT STORY! EXCELLENT WRITER! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I really hope you keep writing about them! I love the way you picture them!
recey2010 chapter 13 . 10/30/2018
Perfect ending
Imagifictions chapter 13 . 10/29/2018
I love this fanfic so much! :) Please keep writing about NejiTen..even if it's not possible for it to be canon anymore. I still feel bitter about Neji's death.. whenever i get a glimpse of an episode of Boruto I always think of what would've been Neji and Tenten's child look like..awww :(

Anyway, keep it up! You're amazing at writing. And thanks again for sharing this to your fellow NejiTen fans..;)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2018
I love your nejiten fics. They are so well written. I hope you find inspiration again.
Dobbyhasnomastr chapter 13 . 10/27/2018
Aww,finally the dummy realized that she loved him! I wish there was a little more about them together once they got together for good but I really enjoyed the story
Guest 22 chapter 13 . 10/27/2018
Thank you for the update and finish!
I melted when I read this, "take it" "take what?" "all of it"
I'm looking forward to more stories from you author-san!
And as for ideas that I'd love to read in NxT...
Doctor!neji x Doctor!tenten
Demon!neji x Human!tenten
50sog nejiten
Doctor!neji x patient!tenten
Divergent nejiten
Wizard world nejiten
Undercover agents nejiten
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2018
Okay once again I was feeling bad for Konoahamaru but he always shows up at the wrong time! Ugh, just when they were starting to go out. However, as they kept their injuries to remind them of mistakes maybe TenTen will learn that ppl’s feelings aren’t playthings. You can’t just go around kissing whoever you want and not expect it to catch up to you. I would question someone if they had kissed someone else the very day they claimed they loved me. Something tells me Neji’s pride won’t let him take this easy. Great chapter and chess move!
Dobbyhasnomastr chapter 12 . 10/19/2018
Neji needs to calm the freak down, the prude!