Reviews for Goddess Dresden
bomber68 chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
This is good, Should be funny would not mind seeing more I would vote for the DF path myself
Viper5delta chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
Looks quite interesting, and the first chapter is quite interesting. Following in the rather unlikely chance you chose to update this.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 3/16/2020
interesting opening
I await seeing where this goes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
Jut finished rereading this (read it initially back when first released), I would not mind seeing this get continued...
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
Intriguing. Wouldn't mind seeing it go either way, both seem like they would have their perks. Well written for the length and some fascinating universal crossover elements.
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
great
atchoum35 chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Interresting idea. I must admit i m curious for what come next. How leansidhe will react. How dresden will react with the cast of the manga...it s a fun project. Thanks
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 5/11/2019
Two things... Wait three things. First off, good job at the crossover. Second, I'm partial to the first route, there is enough of an age Gap between DF characters that having them all in high school doesn't work, and honestly I don't particularly care for HS AUs. Third, timeline, shouldn't it be earlier than that?
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/12/2019
The story is fantastic in my opinion please update when you can it has literally hooked me in.
xbox432 chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
This was amazing. :D Can't wait to see how you have things progress, it's not often I find a Dresden fic where he gets an honest to god (heh) family.
Chad Thundaga chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
This was good. any chance of continuing it?
gaiawolf chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
Oh, Oh man. I did not realize how much I needed this until now.

I hope you go the DF route, if only to see how much of a difference having someone on his side this much helps Harry. Especially with that bit about how contact with an Outsider gives a person seriously bad luck. In regards to future interactions, think of the one Valkyrie employed by Marcone.

We just Harry being kidnapped and Lind busting down doors and taking names. This should be a fun ride.
Dio Genus chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
nice short prologue and an excellent premise to another good fix by xevon
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Brilliant set up.
Krulla Chief chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
Little of Column A, little of Column b sounds like the best route to take this to be perfectly honest. Helps avoid some of the bigger cliches of both genres.