Reviews for Goddess Dresden
krzys2000 chapter 2 . 11/16/2021
Great chapter.
I am glad that you updated this story.
I would love to see Lind TALK with McCoy and white concuil
Jalusk chapter 2 . 11/11/2021
I’m like a fat kid at Folsom corral. More please
EarlSilver chapter 2 . 10/21/2021
Is this actually complete, or is it just abandoned?
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 10/9/2021
I'm really enjoying this story.
Crepscularity chapter 2 . 10/5/2021
Oh yeahhhhhh

Looking forward to meeting Donar Vadderung
Magusmon chapter 2 . 9/30/2021
So, this is marked Complete. Will you continue it in another story, because I would love to see the Lind-McCoy conversation.
Bagelineault chapter 2 . 9/27/2021
So cool to see a new chapter. Loved it. I think the transubstantiation of Lind to human is an interesting take.
JoshuaRichardson chapter 2 . 9/27/2021
Holy Snot! An update! Now don't get me wrong, I love you(r writing), but I NEVER thought THIS would be updated! Thanks! Hope to see more!
durin chapter 2 . 9/27/2021
great story, I hope you continue it at some point
xbox432 chapter 2 . 9/28/2021
Well now... I never thought I'd see THIS fic update again. And I'm getting mixed feelings now that it has. I love this new chapter, but that "completed" tag has me feeling a bit sad. As others have said, I'm hopeful that you'll decide to continue this one day.

I'm curious to see how Harry will react to some of the more... colorful, characters from OMG. Heh. Oh, the confusion. And the panic. Can't forget the panic.
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 9/28/2021
How did Bob end up in the "safe" box? and yea, "Ebenezar being a halfway decent grandfather" is one of those massive divergence points can completely blow canon out of the water. Similarly, I cant wait to see how Harry and Molly's relationship is changed by this early start.
delphinous chapter 2 . 9/28/2021
i feel like this could be a really fun story. there's plenty enough space in the DF universe for harry to have a different path that still overlaps with the cannon events so this has some goo potential
Andrzej chapter 2 . 9/28/2021
I must confess I wasn't too interested in this premise before, but this second chapter completely changed that.

Not sure if this is the plan, but I see a lot of potential in a story featuring an actually teenage Harry in contrast to your other Dresden Files fic where he gets de-aged to his teens, especially when mixed with the mostly chill but still interesting and intricate world of Oh My Goddess.

The only thing I'm missing is a more chaotic long-term influence in teen!Harry's life to balance out Lind and Michael's sheer Lawful Goodness. Bob is too amoral to count, and Harry isn't nearly prepared to deal with someone like Lash or Mab yet, and that's assuming Lind would let them get that close.

Thomas would do nicely, but he's like 22-23 at this point of the timeline to Harry's 16-17, which changes interpersonal dynamics a lot and I'm not sure if in a good way. Lea is another interesting option, in her insane sink-or-swim trickster mentor ways to tough Harry up for the kind of trouble he will surely get involved sooner or later.

From the other side of the crossover, Hild is a nice mix of funny and actually dangerous to be this balancing presence I'm missing, but she's too big a name to get involved in Harry's life unless Lind becoming human due to his wish is enough to catch her attention, or if Urd somehow gets mixed in the equation. Marller/Mara could be a great way to introduce Harry to AMS!Demons, now that I think about it.

This post admittedly ended up more like a wish list than a proper review, but I'll shamelessly double down on it and finish with an actual wish list for this story:

* Young Karrin Murphy. She's like 3 years older than Harry, which probably makes her a police cadet or similar at this point of the timeline. I'm guessing she and Lind would get along great.

* Harry the high schooler, and frequent detention resident.

* Harry meeting Lara, and Lind being a protective mom to him about it. Also Lind meeting someone, and Harry being a protective son about it.

* Motorcycles. No AMS story is complete without them.

* Harry and/or Molly on a flying broom. This crossover is one of the few non-HP places where this can happen.

* All Hail the ZA-LORD!
Midnight5142 chapter 2 . 9/27/2021
I hope you decide to continue this, I'm really interested in the premise
Cemalidor chapter 2 . 9/27/2021
Glad you decided to continue this one. :D