Reviews for Back Together
IAMGIVEN chapter 25 . 1/12/2006
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME BUT THIS STORY STILL NEEDS AN ENDING.
ianrashidone chapter 25 . 4/25/2005
I love this story. It is great writing. Love the interactions of all the characters. What is going to happen with Irons? Will Ian finally leave? Will Connor decide to allow Buffy to adopt him? Will Emma and Conner get together. Will Irons come around and accept Ian and the children?

Would love to read more of this story. Will you be writing anymore soon? I noticed you have not added to it since Oct. Or was this the end of the story. I sure hope not.

Thanks for the wonderful read so far. Look forward to more story.
thelma chapter 25 . 10/21/2003
Just good news all the way around. What will Irons do with Ian getting more backbone and jSara getting more pushie. What will more chapters bring?

thelma chapter 24 . 10/7/2003
If irons cares for Ian like he said why would he hurt him over the baby and the weddling. It was a good chapter more please

thelma chapter 24 . 10/7/2003

thelma chapter 22 . 8/28/2003
The wait will be unbearable but well worth the wait. Hope you have more computer asscess soon.

your humble reader

thelma chapter 20 . 8/27/2003
That is okay it left alot to the imagaineation so you could see him fighting. Thanks for the great chapters. It is nice to have Sara pregnat again and when will they get married and you nailed Irons I think he cares but in only how it affects the WB more chapters soon

thelma chapter 18 . 8/19/2003
That was a wonderful chapter. I can just imagne the havoc that Ian will cause with his daugther gone. Don't keep us waiting long I would love to see how you handle Ian going ballistic.

Thanks for the chapter

Pezzini chapter 18 . 8/18/2003
Oh please come back soon...you can't leave it there that's not fair!
thelma chapter 17 . 8/14/2003
interesting chapter. omre soon please
thelma chapter 16 . 8/12/2003
That was a great chapter. I like the way Emmie argues and Ian didn't get hurt and that Mobis is back

More chapters soon please and thanks for telling when you posted that chapters it makes it easeir to pick up the story again.

LaFemmeLurker chapter 11 . 6/18/2003
Darn these guys have issues. If they could only talk to one another. So much like life. Scary! Thanks for sharing.
LaFemmeLurker chapter 8 . 4/27/2003
I really love to spend the days and nights with the Nottingham family. I enjoy your writing and the flow of this story. Thanks for sharing.
Born to Fire chapter 8 . 4/26/2003
Panting for more, are Sara and Ian gonna get married, I want that
Divamercury chapter 7 . 4/17/2003
Great so far! I am really enjoying this. PLEASE continue soon!

~DM