Reviews for It's just the gas
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 8/8
This was another fic I had to re-read a couple time for its sheer cuteness. Seymour taking care of Audrey in his room reminds me of a oneshot/deleted scene from a fic I wrote years ago but you executed that idea much better. I think the image of Seymour carrying Audrey while she hums "Somewhere That's Green" is my favorite. Also, I've been high on nitrous before thanks to my dentist giving me a little too much one time (it was hilarious in hindsight), but I want whatever she's having!

It's interesting that you mention the "Somewhere That's Green" materialism problem because I grapple with that too in fics and Audrey's character in general. My interpretation is that Audrey wants material things because she thinks that's what a better life is like – and it's a life she knows she can never have. Personally I'd like it if the song described more of the "green" aspect of Audrey's dream, since she and Seymour both like plants and their garden would probably be the envy of their neighbors if they were given the chance to grow one. But yes, "somewhere that's green" should be anywhere Seymour goes.

- S. Snowflake
This was pretty good! High Audrey is adorable!
Lizcakes67 chapter 1 . 7/23
I thought this was pretty good! I love how sweet Seymour was about the whole situation! Keep up the good work!