Reviews for Upon Ethereal Wings
Compucles chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Ugh, stop it with this "Negaverse" nonsense that was invented by the English dub. The major enemies of the Sailor Senshi have been an old intra-system enemy, a misguided pair of space aliens, a rebellion from the future, inter-dimensional invaders, not sure where the "Dark Moon Circus" was from, and a corrupted inter-galactic conqueror.

Anyway, despite some continuity errors/contradictions and some weird misspellings, I'm really enjoying this story. I wish you would come back to it.
Compucles chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Wow, I did not see that coming! I do have to wonder, though, why didn't Ambrosia know all along that Akane was "The One" or that Ranma had a Nyannichuan curse?

By the way, why the heck did you skip over Nodoka's discovery of Ranma's curse, and why isn't she still in her own home? Did you forget that those things didn't happen until well after the Musk Arc? Speaking of which, are any of the later manga events still destined to occur, like Miss Hinako coming to Furinkan High, the adventure in Ryugenzawa, Ryoga meeting Akari, rescuing Konatsu, and/or the Phoenix invasion of Jusendo? Of course, with the time skip, maybe some of that stuff already happened.
Compucles chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Wasn't Ranma cut in the fight? Why didn't Dr. Tofu do anything about it? By the way, the live action movie proves that his given name is Tofu and his surname is Ono, not the other way around.

Still waiting for them to deal with Nodoka, Ranma's mother, who at this point of divergence from the manga still hasn't met Ranma in male form or discovered that he's also "Ranko."
Compucles chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I think Akane's change of character is a little too fast despite the epiphany, but I really like where this is going so far, although it will be annoying if you keep misspelling names like Ryoga and Jusenkyo.
jaqjaq123 chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
haha, lets just START to list what media is in this story

ranma

sailor moon

jak 3

and it looks like dark star or X, tho im not 100% sure

i have also kinda guessed you not much older than me, hehe afterall who else would know what its like to be a kid with steve other than another aussie :P

would love more story, tho i think you have lost interest
gort420 chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
ME and many others have been waiting a long timw for this story to be finished. Nothing pisses me off more than a good story that draws you in then it stops. leaving you hanging please finish this soon.
Shadowalker666 chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
Good story fairly well written. How about an update sometime soon.
scifinut64 chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
very good story can't wait for more.
mikebreslau chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
No gotchas found in the last episode.

In this one:

*with relative easy.” he said.* - ease?

*programmed to be adjective, * - objective?

Okay, now I'm waiting for the other shoe(s) to drop. After Vorlons, come Vogons, Gamellons, Krell, Borg... Could get interesting, if it doesn't become as confusing as some of metroanime's work.

mikebreslau chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
"didn't know expect for Yuka" - except? Sometimes a spell checker isn't enough.

mikebreslau chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
"as a rot iron fence" - an interesting description. Would "wrought" serve better?

Since I (involuntarily) became an author my proofreading ability has increased substantially. This is both good and bad - it's a source of amusement and pain. So far reading this work has been amusing...

Good story so far, though.

mikebreslau chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
"digressions was the better part of valor" - now there's an interesting thought! Did you intend to write "discretion"?

If Ranma has taken down Herb, and the entire Amazon nation could not stand against him, why does the combination of Kuno and Ryoga (with or without 70 other morons) constitute a threat?

MIke
mikebreslau chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
"Ranma does not true me." .. he doesn't 'true' me either, but I hope someday he will 'trust' me...

"the old the old matriarch" - "he told the old matriarch"?

Oh well, nobody is perfect.

mikebreslau chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
""Uh." Ranma let out not know what that was about." ... I'm sorry, that just does not scan.

It's beginning to look like the kind of story I really like, but (like my own stories) folks are a little out-of-character.

mikebreslau chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
"Almost over a thousand miles away" ... almost over? And you were doing so well...

Akane put her "cut" in the koi pond instead of her "cup" - not very sanitary.

However, it appears to be a fine story off to a good start.