Reviews for Star Effect
Daedleuss chapter 8 . 10/15
Excellent story keep it up!
intata chapter 3 . 9/18
Little confused here.
You said something about the Star Wars tech being better with shields when they were having the space battle, right? Like the Giant Mass Effect weapons didn't do much damage to them. Yet the Mass Effect shields are better when it comes to personal shields? Why not just use droideka shields?

Fun story, thanks for writing!
dveth chapter 1 . 8/17
A lot more care needs to be put into this story before it's good. Proofreading and editing would be very helpful to get rid of the errors and make it better to read.

In terms of plot, the huge infodump the humans gave the Asari upon their first meeting is incredibly unrealistic. There are far more important things to discuss upon first contact, especially when they met in the middle of a battle. Some Asari probably died while waiting for medical treatment while the Asari leaders wasted time discussing irrelevant things. Also, giving the Asari such specific information about humanity's past is pointless when they don't know anything in general. There are far more relevant things to discuss, like whether or not the Alliance are currently in a war, how long the Asari want to stay, what needs to be done to get them space-capable again, whether or not other Asari will follow them through the relay, and how to contact the rest of their species.

This is not a great chapter, and the problems with the story so far are fundamental enough that they likely persist throughout. I don't recommend this.
Daedleuss chapter 1 . 7/22
Is there any chance that you will continue with this is good read and a great plot line., Please continue this
MystiYew chapter 1 . 7/10
Needs a proof read and improved dialogue.
EvilTheLast chapter 8 . 6/29
Good update.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 8 . 6/29
The sith make an appearance
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 6/29
Nice work, keep it up.
badkidoh chapter 8 . 6/29
Another good chapter.

Also the Batarian Hegemony still has the Alpha Relay.
Mark1 chapter 1 . 6/29
Wow an update so soon! Thank you for this chapter! Really looking forward on the next one... Is that the Illusive Man? And he is a Sith? or more likely a dark jedi?... Interesting, very interesting indeed
George Cristian810 chapter 5 . 6/29
2 things i dont like : a sith and the fact that GA use to many type of ships for the same role . In case of war this is a major weakness bc of spare parts requirment , crew training and production . On type of ships for each class is ideal . If a carrier has 3 type of fighters and 2 type of bombers plus shuttles and recon ships it is useless during a fight bc of different spare parts and other things he need to keep the ships operational .
And the sith almost made me abandon this story . Reapers and batarian clones are more then enough , sith are to much and the story it will transform in SW no ME .
Whammmm chapter 8 . 6/29
Are you using legends or cannon continuity as that will make the power levels of force users rather different
Bluesnowman chapter 8 . 6/29
Awesome stuff
Lord Ganondorf chapter 8 . 6/28
...
I am hoping slightly that's the end of the chapter is Palpatine. Seems fitting, but unlikely. Then again, he is a tough SOB, both in Pre Disney EU and post Disney EU.

Other than that, I have been enjoying the story so far. Though, I question using clones, why can't the GA use it to fill areas that would benefit them as a whole? I get to not use them to remove the jobs no one wants but to help them expand faster in terms of colony growth (speed it up so to speak) or help fill area that otherwise would take longer to fill, or to man ships that could be used to, similar to the Republic, beef up their army. Since they are still sentient, the problem would be easy to avoid as it wouldn't be that easy to infiltrate, like what the Emperor did.

Maybe you answered answered the question, and I missed. It I did, then sorry for wasting your time on that.
Dragonmaster150 chapter 8 . 6/28
So, I'm assuming that the secret Sith order is taking the place of Cerberus this go around? I'm looking forwards to seeing what you end up doing with them because, knowing Sith, they'll probably be on the more 'galactic dominion' side of things than the 'go humanity' that canon Cerberus was.