Reviews for Star Effect
badkidoh chapter 8 . 6/29/2020
Another good chapter.

Also the Batarian Hegemony still has the Alpha Relay.
Mark1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2020
Wow an update so soon! Thank you for this chapter! Really looking forward on the next one... Is that the Illusive Man? And he is a Sith? or more likely a dark jedi?... Interesting, very interesting indeed
George Cristian810 chapter 5 . 6/29/2020
2 things i dont like : a sith and the fact that GA use to many type of ships for the same role . In case of war this is a major weakness bc of spare parts requirment , crew training and production . On type of ships for each class is ideal . If a carrier has 3 type of fighters and 2 type of bombers plus shuttles and recon ships it is useless during a fight bc of different spare parts and other things he need to keep the ships operational .
And the sith almost made me abandon this story . Reapers and batarian clones are more then enough , sith are to much and the story it will transform in SW no ME .
Whammmm chapter 8 . 6/29/2020
Are you using legends or cannon continuity as that will make the power levels of force users rather different
Bluesnowman chapter 8 . 6/29/2020
Awesome stuff
Lord Ganondorf chapter 8 . 6/28/2020
...
I am hoping slightly that's the end of the chapter is Palpatine. Seems fitting, but unlikely. Then again, he is a tough SOB, both in Pre Disney EU and post Disney EU.

Other than that, I have been enjoying the story so far. Though, I question using clones, why can't the GA use it to fill areas that would benefit them as a whole? I get to not use them to remove the jobs no one wants but to help them expand faster in terms of colony growth (speed it up so to speak) or help fill area that otherwise would take longer to fill, or to man ships that could be used to, similar to the Republic, beef up their army. Since they are still sentient, the problem would be easy to avoid as it wouldn't be that easy to infiltrate, like what the Emperor did.

Maybe you answered answered the question, and I missed. It I did, then sorry for wasting your time on that.
Dragonmaster150 chapter 8 . 6/28/2020
So, I'm assuming that the secret Sith order is taking the place of Cerberus this go around? I'm looking forwards to seeing what you end up doing with them because, knowing Sith, they'll probably be on the more 'galactic dominion' side of things than the 'go humanity' that canon Cerberus was.
Blaze1992 chapter 8 . 6/28/2020

Evil force users really?
Regnak chapter 8 . 6/28/2020
Hm start of cerberus od somethin similar?
Btw niece chapter
tf330129 chapter 8 . 6/28/2020
Keep it up :)
George Cristian810 chapter 8 . 6/28/2020
The sith appear and i think i will drop this story . Reapears and clone batarians are enough , sith are to much .
Bluesnowman chapter 7 . 6/28/2020
Awesome to have this updated.
EvilTheLast chapter 7 . 6/27/2020
Good update.
brandonack96 chapter 7 . 6/27/2020
Is the system's Alliance going to allow the Citadel Council to use the ion weapons they created against the Geth who "revolted" against their creators? And is the system's Alliance going to broker a permanent peace between the Geth and the Quarians?
Mark1 chapter 7 . 6/27/2020
It has been a very long time since your last update, but still I thank you for this chapter... Please update again soon... Again thank you
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »