Reviews for A Handful of Bethyl
ShastaLovelace chapter 6 . 10/18/2019
These were wonderful!
soniabell chapter 3 . 1/12/2019
What a hero the dead criminal should have known better than to mess with Darryl.
soniabell chapter 2 . 1/12/2019
I agree he is a sexy daddy!.
soniabell chapter 1 . 1/11/2019
Aww.
dixie326 chapter 2 . 8/4/2018
That is my favorite Shakespeare quote.
gneebee chapter 6 . 7/31/2018
Very nice "extra scene" with Bethyl in the woods. It's always so good to see them when they're in Daryl's element, where he feels most comfortable.
Leave it to the little guys. They're like gum on Daryl's shoe, he can't quite get rid of them!
Thanks!
gneebee chapter 5 . 7/31/2018
Finally got a chance to read this. Very hot! I really liked the phrasing and the pacing, and of course the fact that Bethyl couldn't just hit and run :)
Thanks!
arrowsandangels chapter 6 . 7/30/2018
Beau and DJ no doubt get their sense of timing from Merle. Too funny, all the way out in the woods they manage to find them. But, even that disruption couldn't take away from the sweetness. There is such a connection and tenderness between these two that I really love. Thank you.
smileyface chapter 6 . 7/30/2018
Aw I was hoping for a new HIAAP chapter but this is so cute! The boys, always interrupting, dang it.
Can I mention something just because I've noticed you make this mistake a lot... You confuse "Too" and "To" quite frequently, just fyi: Too - synonym of also/as well (ie. I want to eat this, too) and to is a preposition with meanings like toward or until (ie. I am going to the bank)
I love your stories hopefully you don't get mad at me for correcting you
GracieMae11 chapter 6 . 7/30/2018
This was so sweet. I love how the woods are his sanctuary. BWHA HA...the boys interrupted, that was fantastic. Then them bickering on the way back home...I can't get enough of those cuties! He wanted to show her...*sigh*. This was lovely! I really enjoyed all 6 chapters and am so happy you did Summer of Bethyl! Thank you!
GracieMae11 chapter 5 . 7/30/2018
Oh holy hell, this was amazing. Ha...I loved that he cringed at his own "Hey". OK, so she is in town for a conference, he is working in a shop but planning on going home to open his own...I NEED to know where home is for both of them because I am SO wanting it to be the same town! So much hotness laced with delicious feelings! I loved the end, YES! I feel like I need more of these two! LOVED it!
rckyfrk chapter 6 . 7/29/2018
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Excellent work, my dear. I love how you have the woods as Daryl’s equivalent to church, and Beth recognizes that too, keeping her voice hushed when she talks to him so as not to disturb the sanctity of it all.
rckyfrk chapter 5 . 7/28/2018
Oh. Trust me. The smut was wonderful with or without the love. I can’t see them just being a one time thing anyway. This was marvelous, darling, much like yourself!
zombieromance chapter 5 . 7/28/2018
I'm so happy you're doing the Summer of Bethyl. I love all of these. You're such a phenomenal writer.
arrowsandangels chapter 5 . 7/28/2018
You have a gift! You could give lessons in writing lovin’. Sweet and hot and I think I need more of these two. Excellent!