Reviews for All grown up now And kicking ass!
Goose chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
I got halfway through your AN, and assumed this would be another immature, silly Draco-loving(how anyone can actually be attracted to a unrepentant bigot is beyond me), Harry-bashing fangirl pile of drivel...BUT...then I read a few chapters...

...and it turns out I was right. This story blows.
cassiequayson chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
awsoooooooooooooooooooome
cassiequayson chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
awsoooooooooome... ur doing great
hilarey1231 chapter 44 . 8/5/2011
will you make anthor chapter? and might i say your writting skills are fantastic!
Ninaxoxo chapter 44 . 3/8/2010
omg,omg,omg ! this story is BRIILANT! with a weird twist in it,it looks like you havnt updated in a while,but i hope you never aboadoned it ! i just couldnt stop reading it hope the next chapter will come out soon !
jaguar003 chapter 44 . 12/25/2009
Hello DitzCat.

I discovered this piece of fanfiction by accident, and I was surprised to see that you said it had been deleted before. I glanced through the reviews and I'm surprised to see flames. I didn't know such people could be so...ignorant to be condescending without properly reading through. A writer, after all, is prone to mistakes, and is only human. Unless we've all turned into heartless steel cyborgs with positronic brains, I have no idea how they can flame the smallest mistake. This, after all, is fanfiction.

At any rate, I enjoyed reading all 44 chapters of the story thus far. I've been through your tripod and LJ, and I didn't find a continuation of this...

Are there any more chapters? I would like, very much, to find out how this ends. Draco and Cin make a good couple. Not to mention I think they're a smexy couple.

Thanks.
Einstein chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
A few things I think you ought to be aware of:

Ginny is short for Ginerva.

And Blaise Zabini is black.

Just a hint for you: if you're unsure of something, look it up. Inacuracies make you look like a silly child. And refusing to correct you inacuracies makes you look like a fool. Try the Harry Potter lexicon for a consistant source of accurate information.
Selina Novella chapter 42 . 12/5/2008
And where has Eris gone now that Gins a vamp? She wouldn't leave her would she?
Selina Novella chapter 44 . 12/5/2008
Oh darling, as I re-read your story for what must be the eighth time, I discover you've still not updated. Why my sweet? When insanity and immortality twine in deadly sensual dance, why do you cause such beauty to stop? Pray finish that which I yearn for, I beg you my lady. Do not leave me hungering anymore. I've been loyal since I was less then 12 years old. Please favor my almost 9 years of devotion with an update?

Pretty please with sugar on top? If you do I'll edit your first chapters so you can repost them without the mistakes and stuff. _
Selina Novella chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
hon you spelled accio as acacio. lol. Re-reading your lovely story (again). Took me forever to remember the name. I can remember almost everything about the story itself but I forgot the name. I finally remembered kicking ass and then it was like BING! oh yeah! *headdesk* lol. I love your Ginny. She's so kick ass.
RicaResin chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
WOOT WOOT! Very very good..

Oh, I most definately knew that Draco was into whips and chains. I'm sorry, but I think we all know that he is one kinky son-of-a-bitch!

I love the story so far babe, can't wait to read on!
southernguh18 chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
I been looking for this story for a while, but my dratted sister messed with my computer while I was gone on vacation, and I forgot the title so yeah. Your one of the only authors who does the fun ramblings that put me in a good mood, so I like you! Good for you, now I'll annoy you just like all the others I like *snickers* poor you. Have I freaked you out? NE way I'm bored now, but at least I reviewed! So whatever, happy writting and Stuff!
Nival Vixen chapter 44 . 2/20/2007
Hi

Just wondering if you're going to update!

I've been waiting for this fic to be updated for a VERY long time!

PLEASE update soon!
Tortie Kittin chapter 44 . 10/26/2006
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! .BRILliANT!...please update it...the end is so...un ended! ah! i love it love it love it love it love it! ur lyk da best so da best!...ookay well i shall cool it with the fan girl thing but yeh u r awsome so please please update soon yeh...kk

kool