Reviews for The Truth About Santa's Elves
Oh my gosh, Siren6! That was an adorable theory :'P
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
oh. my. god. it makes so much sense
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I'm unsure what's more frightening to me; this theory...or the fact that it makes perfect sense. o.0

I always knew Tolkien was hiding a little bit of Hobbit history from us. I KNEW it!
Scarlett De Fontaine chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
That was totally awesome. I think your right, it's a conspirasy. The adults don't give the hobbits enough credit. Happy writing, and Happy New Year!
Ithillen chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Brilliant theory! It's bloody funny as 'ell. Who knows, maybe you're right.
Purple Leprechaun chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Okay...it WAS funny. Very odd, yet nonetheless funny.
RyuJoobachi chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
O... k... Makes sence to me. I mean come ON. Elves are tall, hansome, and they would NEVER wear thoes little bells at the end of their sheos. Theyd lose their whole suprise thingy! Oh yeah. I can see Legolas trying to fight an ork at three feet, in a funny suit, with bells! How would he shot them! Oh, yeah. How come Frodo didnt go to live in the nort Pole? Did he not like the working conditions?
The Hobbit Ivy chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I'll be sure to remember that this christmas!

-Ivy
Cassie-bear01 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
~blinks~ way to go! its an awesome theory! now you got me thinking about it!
Truffles chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Good work. I like the idea. Hobbits would be good Sana's elves, providing they were paid in cookies and mushrooms(i got it- truffles!) yay! okay! i'm weird! bye!
Nayeli Gold chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Cuteness.
Nethien chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
lol works for me!

~Mellon
Lady Eleclya chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I totaly agree! Santa's little helpers are Hobbits! Thanks for informing the world of this new discovery! lol! I am going to make sure everyone I knew,knows this new info! ha!
Dreamstrifer chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
You know, I was never told about Santa Claus. I mean, I knew who he was supposed to be and everything, but my parents were like he's not real. I dont' think i actually knew he existed till I was bout four or five, when I got more observant about the world around me. And I was like, "Why write letters to some fat guy who isn't even real and who gets letters from millions of other little children when i can manipulate my parents into giving me whatever I want?" Ok, so i wasn't thinking exactly like that, but pretty darn close. Yes, I was a manipulative child. Youngest children often are. And no, I do not feel deprived in any way.

About the fic: teehee. Poor Hobbitses...*huggles them* Being forced to work...Maybe I should leave lots and lots of cookies from my dad's bakery (free baked goods whenever I want them!) this christmas... Hmm...If I stay up on CHristmas Eve, i wonder if I'll meet Gandalf! I can hold him at breadknife point (them things are sharp, man!) and force him to take me to Middle Earth so i can woo Legsy.

Now my long review is over, and I must sleep.

Cute lil fic, by the way. I keep digressing.
WearTheMask chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Wow! I wonder why no one in my group of friends ever thought of anything like that. It all fits together perfectly. Gandalf even looks like Santa except for the weight thing.