Reviews for The MARVELous Harry Potter
Blazeb79 chapter 14 . 5/20
Story is actually fun and light. I really like it
Olegreyowl chapter 1 . 5/12
Here's hoping you're well. The story is very good. As others have said, you're doing an excellent job on the balance of power. I really like Felicity as a character as well.

Please ignore the idiots who demand you work and write at their whim. I look forward to whatever you share with us. If you've moved on to other hobbies, well I really enjoyed it.
FledditFliveflind chapter 14 . 4/4
And then the idiot abandoned the story. Fuck you.
grechri chapter 14 . 2/27
Damn this story is good. I like the realistic power level you have going. I also love the fact that Natasha sees herself as Black Widow. I always got the feeling that deep down she doesn’t really know who she is or is at least still trying to find that person.
Why is he so weak? he was stronger in Canon.
Xandelza chapter 14 . 12/28/2020
I really can't wait for the next chapter to come out as I'm addicted to this story.
Eragon135790 chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
is harry still parselmouth?
wstiglet chapter 14 . 11/4/2020
JUST AS IT WAS GETTING GOOD! Come back please . he finally nut up and got out the Elder wand
jsh0420icloud.com chapter 14 . 11/2/2020
A plus story.
Bogdon chapter 14 . 10/28/2020
Loki is pretty boring in movies. But such potential!
The Hulk thing made sense, don't worry!
Bogdon chapter 13 . 10/28/2020
Oh no, I know Harry is learning to live. You are good at this. I mean, you do like Rowling. Harry, for example, grew up in an inadequate environment, and is an excellent example of a person whose PTSD has in some sense become an advantage, because very often his instincts in conditions of real danger turn out to be correct. He is very savvy in this sense .. While growing up, he should have been able to anticipate the impending apocalypse before the sudden need to stand at the stove or Dudley's fist came in his face. And he also needed to learn how to turn a deaf ear to the constant stream of dirt and disdain from the Dursleys. And instead of writing how Harry wants help or is terrified of Umbridge, but he can handle it, we see something else. He took it just as a confrontation between the two. Ron and Hermione were horrified, and Hermione advised him to go to McGonagall, but Harry was literally trained to digest the violence without waiting for any help. And because of his experience with violence, he always analyzes where the real power is. Because that's where the real threat is. He was right when he argued that Umbridge had more influence than McGonagall, and even more than Dumbledore. When Dumbledore was called to protect Harry from Umbridge, he came, but at the cost of his own work. And after that he could no longer protect anyone else.

For example, he, like a radio receiver, is configured to perceive the slightest signs of danger and always takes them seriously. Partly for this reason, Hogwarts seems to us such a dangerous place (including because it is a dangerous place, but partly because of this). The idea that Snape could serve Voldemort? The worst is always possible! The idea that McGonagall would punish him with an unknown device called Wood. The idea that he would be expelled at any point in the first book? The idea that he will die while being punished in the Forbidden Forest? All this looks like real threats, but if Voldemort had not returned, then the punishment would have passed without a hitch, and McGonagall put him on the Quidditch team, not beat him, and no one was going to expel him. So some of his misgivings are just over-vigilance.
So relax, we've all read the books. We all know how sometimes we are not told exactly how Harry feels, why he feels it. This is the complexity of his character.

God, it was really cool when Harry told the Clintas about the torture. SUCH. BADASS..
It's also a shame that Harry still has to visit someone else's mind without permission. It sucks.
Also I love Dean Thomas!
However, the Hulk took the cake. I kind of want Harry to draw a line between the Hulk and the werewolf. Werewolf and Hulk are not to blame. They are simply hostages of the situation. However, Banner experimented with himself, when werewolves are usually bitten young unprotected people. Plus, Hark is sane and can build friendly bonds. It seems like I want an official acquaintance!
Bogdon chapter 12 . 10/28/2020
By the way, yes. I never understood why no one ever expressed the idea of Loki. I mean, we have Tony, who is a master of acting and a great genius, and a whole spy agency. This is strange.
I also feel pretty sorry for Tony. He's smarter than anyone, literally Da Vinci. he is constantly learning, both academically and morally, constantly changing, just the standard of humanity, but here he is in the red. Poor thing.
I am also sometimes glad that Harry is like Harry. He opposed Loki as best he could. But Loki has been living for a very long time, raised in a paramilitary dictatorial kingdom, where the cult of war and battles reigns. It's not Harry's fault that he's not keeping up. (have you noticed how often Harry is underestimated? It's a little funny)
Now I kind of hope that Harry will befriend Loki after all these names. So he can have more points of view on the world. (they have a lot in common. A manipulative old man, for example, and the "ugliness" of their blood)
I'm also so damn proud! I am always amused by the fact that impenetrable contempt for authorities, stubbornness that overcomes death is stronger than someone else's will. Harry is so cute.
Bogdon chapter 11 . 10/27/2020
Lmao, this is great. I didn't expect where this was going at all. Although I'm furious about drugs, I loved the idea of Santa and a bar fight. It's fine. Pure beauty. I kind of want Harry to be friends with Deadpool now.
Bogdon chapter 10 . 10/27/2020
h, I'm kind of unsurprised and disappointed. SHIELD angers me on many levels, embodying a kind of American military government. We all know how bloodthirsty and merciless the American army is, which crawls wherever it asks and brings only pain, blood and orphans. I don't seem to want Harry to get in there. He doesn't know about world politics, he doesn't know what the American government was doing in the third world countries, he doesn't know about HYDRA in the Shield. I mean, fairly honestly, the Shield agents were on Hydra missions and didn't feel wrong. They are the same, just HYDRA has Nazi roots. And I hate that.
But the meeting was realistic. I'm glad that Harry doesn't just trust any government and is ready to fight back.
PS - although I was intimidated by the comparisons to Rogers (mainly due to the abrasive self-righteous violent and holy personality). Fury thinks like Steve Harry won't ask questions about missions?
So Fury wants Steve and Harry to contact. And for Steve to trust Garria and by association Shield. Wow.
Bogdon chapter 8 . 10/27/2020
All of Felicity's words are so inappropriate and funny. She kind of reminded me of Tony. Lmao, if Harry knew what bukake was (I had to google), he would be embarrassed.

It was scary. I just feel hope that Emily will live and prosper. I’m even glad that it was only a spirit, not a person. Because I don't think Harry would kill him properly, and Emily needs some peace. I don't even want to think that she is not the last, but the first.