Reviews for Wolf's Choice
Tony Moonstone chapter 60 . 7/23
I LOVED the sequel.
I LOVE Chaos, she was truly special and Lion as well.
Theo and Blaise has come quote far with Harry and I'm happy that Ron and Hermione are still friends with him.
I really the direction that Harry is going in the story and I can only guess that you will continue to surprise me.
Onward to the continuation.
Tony Moonstone chapter 37 . 7/22
Wow,
You have done something no other authors has done before. Shown us how POWERFUL Harry can be...HE LIFTED THE WATER FROM THE LAKE IN A SINGLE SHOT! THATS AWESOME!
Onward I read.
Tony Moonstone chapter 4 . 7/21
Poor Harry, he just can't catch a break.
That's just so devastating, I wonder how his friends and the wizard world will react to this latest development with Harry and facial scars.
Onward I read.
Anon chapter 50 . 6/26

I bawled the first time I read this chapter, and here I am crying for the second time.

RIP
Anon chapter 2 . 6/25
Severus is such a tsundere 3
tomascatts chapter 51 . 5/4
Can Theo kill Draco now?
tomascatts chapter 50 . 5/4
Damn you! And damn Draco for being such a whiny little bitch!
tomascatts chapter 36 . 5/3
Kind of suspicious that it would be Karkaroff that would get Harry's hostage.
tomascatts chapter 34 . 5/3
Dumbledore is the original narcissistic sociopath. The partner to Voldemort's narcissistic psychopathy.
tomascatts chapter 26 . 5/2
I get how you're writing Dumbledore but his argument about greyback is ludicrous. Greyback was a freak in monster, most people are going to be ecstatic that he's dead.
tomascatts chapter 22 . 5/2
Survey's head would explode into tiny bitty pieces if he heard Harry call Snape father. Ooh please do that...pretty please.
tomascatts chapter 21 . 5/2
Harry should have told dumblefuck to go right ahead, then asked the wizengamut just why the old bastard waited so long to bring Sirius to justice and didn't do his duty as headmaster when he should have.
tomascatts chapter 17 . 5/2
Dumbledore wants Harry to trust him yet does everything he can to sabotage that.
I love love LOVE the way you write Dumbledore, a mix of clever, arrogant and a heaping of cartoon Villian-especially when he’s scared or backed into a corner-it’s very funny.
Tork01 chapter 43 . 3/23
Is it because Albus killed Ariana that he's hung up on the word choice of 'murderer' as opposed to self-defense? As for Karkaroff, he can go find himself some clean underwear back at the ship, because a 14 year-old just outclassed him.
1,250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »