Reviews for Wolf's Choice
atymer chapter 60 . 2/6
Exciting, suspenseful and painful to read. I love seeing these kids who are harbored by monsters find a real friend in Harry. I'm pulling for them to end this war and hoping not many of them have to die in the fight.
I am worried about Theo's father though. But I think if Voldy is not a complete idiot he won't let him live.
atymer chapter 54 . 2/6
The last thing I would have imagined! "I am surprised!", is an understatement!
sarahsezlove chapter 60 . 12/28/2020
Wow!
You’ve had me completely in your thrall for the post couple of weeks. Looks like that won’t be changing any time soon.
Thank you.
Hope you and yours have a happy, and healthy, NY2021.
iadorespike chapter 18 . 12/26/2020
Lucius is delusional. Ugh.
Thanks so much!
iadorespike chapter 12 . 12/26/2020
Oh, Albus. You manipulative, old s.o.b. You think you understand Harry and you coukdn’t be further from the truth. ::headdesk::

Thanks so much!
Jeswal chapter 33 . 12/10/2020
Ernie Macmillan was already part of the group since his great aunt helped Harry with the media...I am confused.
Guest chapter 60 . 11/18/2020
This is a very interesting, textured story.
Guest chapter 60 . 10/30/2020
Wow this story was amazing! I cried at what happened to Chaos.
Marj123 chapter 60 . 10/11/2020
Great story. I have enjoyed following all of the twists and turns. Thank you.
sjrodgers23 chapter 60 . 10/2/2020
!over it thanks
JayBat chapter 31 . 9/18/2020
Two utter gems in this chapter:
"Yes I do. Stop Whinging."
"That would be one reason they call them Dark Arts, not Nice Arts You Can Hold Back From If You Don't Mind Them."
Steve-Arkarian chapter 59 . 9/8/2020
There's a definite issue with the beginning of this chapter. When Harry confronted or was confronted by Voldemort earlier Voldemort lost his wand it was snapped in half and then breathed on by Dragonfire so there's no way he could reconfigure it. he may be using a spare warrant at the time but if he had access to his original one why in the world would he have been using a spare? So it all doesn't make sense why he has a his original wand and is so comfortable with it at the beginning of this chapter he wouldn't have it it was burned to a crisp.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 52 . 9/8/2020
I can kind of understand the idea that Harry has to confront the masses and not hide away or whatever. However there is no way in hell that anyone let alone Severus or Madame Pomphrey we're going to let him out of the hospital wing especially after he confronted Voldemort and was tortured after he had only spent a single night there. That just wouldn't happen.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 50 . 9/8/2020
I understand that the fire didn't work but why didn't she just bite him or step on him? I mean if you get stepped on by a fully grown dragon it's going to squish you.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 35 . 9/8/2020
again it won't really do any good because you've already completed the story and authors usually don't tend to go back and fix things, but I don't think it was earlier in this story I think it may have been in the story right before this one and Dumbledore was in his office and was Harry and I think maybe Snape plus possibly someone else and Dumbledore openly admitted that the obstacle course for the philosopher Stone was more of a trial and training exercise for Harry and not really to protect the stone which honestly I thought was weird he would admit that but I'm pretty sure that's what I read and then Harry followed it up with if it was training can I take my whole group of people and we can train them that way and have obstacle courses and dumbledore's like it doesn't work that way or whatever so I'm really confused why Harry appears to be completely oblivious in this chapter when talking about it so I'm guessing it's less he forgot and more you forgot.
1,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »