Reviews for Wolf's Choice
Hildygirl chapter 60 . 7/7
Very well done! Very much enjoyed this and really look forward to the sequel. Thank you!
isekai-me-away chapter 60 . 7/7
*slow clap* what an ending
LeightonWD chapter 60 . 7/7
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next part. We'll done you have create a great world here.
Gurgaraneth chapter 60 . 7/7
Love it
Jostanos chapter 60 . 7/7
Chaos may be gone, but she is not forgotten. After all.. in her memory Harry and his allies are going to spread a little _CHAOS_ to Tom "IALV" Riddle Jr. and his minions! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

*ahem* And now for something completely diff.. completely diff.. completely diff.. completely..
And now for something completely different:

A wolvesbaned werewolf shaving in the shower. *the camera pans to Remus in his werewolf form*

Werewolf Remus Lupin: *Stops mid shave and blinks when he notices the camera* EEP! DO YOU LOT MIND!
DarkRavie chapter 60 . 7/6
liz.onia chapter 60 . 7/6
Thanks for the update! Will you post an A/N here when the sequel has been started? Can't wait for the plot to thicken!
leopardblack chapter 59 . 7/4
Interesting indeed. I look forward to seeing Draco mature more. you hardly involve him in the plot. Can’t wait for the next update.
thewandcrafter chapter 59 . 7/3
If you happen to still be out there, I just would like to encourage you to finish this fic. You're a good writer, and the plot is complex and adds ideas to the world of magic that Rowling created. There is so much here to appreciate - and so much still to hope for. Meanwhile... I hope you are well... and again, I hope you pick up this fic again, and continue it. Thanks for a really good read.
Echinops chapter 59 . 7/1
Very good story, interesting character development
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter
SemmelmitKse chapter 59 . 7/1
You have incredible many good ideas! This story... You could make ten from less.
That said... there are some ideas witch you aproach from different angels and if someone (like me) read everything in a few days... one finds the errors. And you never mention a few things again (for example Harrys letter/present to Snape at the first Xmas or the snake Notts dad give to Harry...). BUT who cares? I so so so so much celebrated the good ideas and want to thank you for them. Your brain ist a very special one, pleased keep going.
Go, go, Go :o)
Miss Purpette chapter 59 . 6/28
I love this story, but this last chapter confused me. Didn't Harry destroy Voldi's wand?
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 27 . 6/26
Not your finest chapter. Dumbledore pretending self defense is murder is a stupid and clumsy attempt at manipulation. Harry not countering with the facts, that it was lawful self defense against a known, proven predator who had already attacked him once is disgusting.

Murder is a reprehensible crime. Self-defense, whether in person or by proxy, is legal and eminently moral. Dumbles can have his delusions. But letting Harry buy into it is shameful.

T.G.H.