Reviews for The Huntresses Weakness
Guest chapter 11 . 5/9/2020
Great story! Are you going to continue with other R6 stories? I would love to see more. Especially with lesser known pairings like your Kali/Goyo or Gridlock/Wamai.
Other pairing that would be cool would be Maverick/Nomad or Nokk, Fuze/Ying, Amaru/Maestro or Thatcher, Blackbeard/Clash, Hibana/Pulse, Echo/Dokkabei, Lion/Twitch, Finka/The Lord, Iana/Castle, or Alibi/Warden.
Hope you continue to write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
Shit
AkaDeca chapter 9 . 11/16/2019
Update soon!
AkaDeca chapter 8 . 11/16/2019
So funny! Everyone is dating?
AkaDeca chapter 7 . 11/16/2019
Great simulation!
AkaDeca chapter 6 . 11/16/2019
Great stuff. Update soon!
AkaDeca chapter 5 . 11/16/2019
Feeling bad for Buck. Update soon!
AkaDeca chapter 4 . 11/16/2019
I understand the break for college too. Update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2019
Good as always please keep it coming
lloydchak chapter 5 . 6/20/2019
great story, pls update
Izuki chapter 4 . 6/12/2019
I'm reading a year later...
Izuki chapter 1 . 6/12/2019
Just started reading, already intrigued!
Izukidraws chapter 5 . 6/12/2019
I’m now going to single out every Bandit I see for his homophobic, derogatory and just generally asshole-ness. Still though good story!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2019
Love the story good writing plz post more
xoanmeira chapter 2 . 10/27/2018
This is a really cute story, tbh I really like seeing cav more docile when shes not "on the job" so to speak, I really enjoy this story A LOT.

One bit of criticism though, you seem to mix in 3rd person narration with first person narration and characters thoughts, which can get a little confusing, its whh I like writing in 3rd person myself, but I think you can definitely make it work, just make sure there's a little more distinction :) like let me try to give an example:

"And I thought Dominic was supposed to be the tough guy" I scoffed to myself, squeezing his wrist tighter so he would pay attention to me. "You should know better than to raise your hand to a woman, Dominic"

Something like that. I cant wait to read more of this story :D