Reviews for The Worry Stone
Recoveringperfectionist chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Still love this so many yeas later!
Animir chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
It's amazing how you can feel like meeting an old friend when you read a familiar story again.

I think it is about thirteen years ago since I first read this. Now I've read it again and I still love it. It is rather different this time around, for one: no waiting for updates :-).

I am wondering though, Nea ever write other stories apart from fanfiction? Will you even see that I responded to this story?
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 68 . 7/9/2016
A balm to the heart, this is, especially after the building heartache and near despair. I should be studying for my exams, but I had to wait until I at least reached this precious, golden moment to feel at ease...
As always, so riveting and beyond beautifully moving. I absolutely refuse to wait and must begin the sequel, once again. Thank you, I do wish you well in life and all your endeavors, and I look forward to beginning this journey all over again ~
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 62 . 7/9/2016
I knew it was coming, yet it did not fail, once again, to bring forth a surprising well of tears. Thankfully, my heart does not need to break all over, for I remember you left a gift for all desiring their respective endings - eternally grateful for that. I look forward to a special sort of end and beginning ~
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 50 . 7/9/2016
I haven't forgotten how poignant the emotions are the first time I read this, but I am once again reminded of the true depth and profound feeling of every passing thought and weighted moment. You are a marvelous storyteller and you consider many significant scenarios between the characters that are realities they would naturally face, in such situations. Aside from that, the beauty and complexity in even the simplest moments are wonderful. For instance, I adored the memory of Legolas first telling Lunian about the stars, when she was a child - creating moments and flashbacks like that certainly add to the truths and revelations discovered and experienced much later. In other words, their lives, those moments, and the hopes for the future become that much fuller - in the perspective of the reader, that is. The characters come alive with the way you breathe life and history into them. Of course, there are a few moments of fumbling and stumbling, but hey, this is fanfiction, after all. So far, brava, I look forward to rereading the sequel - my rememberance of that is what eases the little bit of heartbreak I feel for them. All of those gentle souls with something to lose. Onward~
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I never forgot this tale, but it's taken me up until now to find it again - several years later and when I wasn't really looking anymore. I will favorite this and the others of yours I had enjoyed, as to keep them close at hand for any future day I decide to relive an old joy. Thank you for the share and I look forward to the journey, once again ~
shalakamalac chapter 44 . 6/27/2016
Le sigh. I had high hopes for this story. I can no longer tolerate your main character. Goodbye.
shalakamalac chapter 41 . 6/27/2016
I'm about to discontinue reading this. It is good yes, but Lunian is so pessimistic, for lack of a better word, and it befuddles me truly. I mean absolutely no disrespect because this is truly a lovely story. However, it has dragged on, and I do mean DRAGGED on, so much so that it is becoming a major annoyance. I have quite literally skimmed over most of the chapters due to such. I appreciate your talent and skill. Though you should seriously consider not dragging this out for so long in future stories. I'm so annoyed with your main character though, for real. Hopefully they actually get together soon or else I will no longer be a reader of this particular story. If that is the case then I surely do wish you the best of luck in your writings.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Lunian is quite naive thinking so highly of elves.
Agent007Tomato chapter 68 . 11/8/2011
heart breaking and now hopeful. I could not bare the thought of Legolas with a broken heart, I'm relieved there is a sequel.
Kiiimberly chapter 68 . 5/19/2011
How cute! So she does have some memory, if not strong. Otherwise, she wouldn't have known he was Egola.
Kiiimberly chapter 67 . 5/19/2011
Onto the sequel! :)
Kiiimberly chapter 66 . 5/19/2011
How depressing D:
Kiiimberly chapter 65 . 5/19/2011
Gimli is such a great friend for Legolas.
Kiiimberly chapter 64 . 5/19/2011