Reviews for Steven Universe: Steven Goes to Hogwarts
thistle chapter 3 . 12/20/2020
"Ron is in Ravenclaw"

me: ok i am assuming this is a different Ron cause Ronald Weasley will never be smart enough to be Ravenclaw lol
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/11/2020
I love it! please keep updating!
owo chapter 3 . 2/22/2020
THIS IS AMAZING keep on working on it. I can't wait for more!
Fan of HP and SU chapter 2 . 11/8/2019
Uhhhhh
oh, no.
oh, no.
This isn't good.
Like, it's okay... I've seen weirder..
But it's not good.
Galaxies2007 chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
It's a great story! I'd just like to give some advice if you please.

-Try to space out the paragraphs, it makes it look cleaner
-Don't use exclamation marks when a character isn't speaking, it makes you look kind of like a novice
-Try to go at a pace a bit slower than what you're currently using, most people dislike books that seem rushed in pace

Just a few pieces of advice for future chapters, have a good day/night!
kileml chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
Way too much text. Break it up into multiple paragraphs, it's easier to read that way.
HungryHungryHufflepuff chapter 2 . 9/12/2018
Those Hufflepuffs were really mean! Not Hufflepuff-like at all! Speaking of Hufflepuffs, it you want my Hufflepuff OC for your story, just PM me. But otherwise, I like your story!
Leo chapter 2 . 7/28/2018
good story,
i was just wondering if there's harry and the gang
also update soon
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
I like it so far and hope the next chapter comes out soon. :D You REALLY need to reupload this chapter, and put in the proper paragraph spaces to seperate everyones lines. Its REALLY hard to tell WHO'S saying or doing what and WHEN they are saying and doing it with everybodys lines mashed together in one huge paragraph.

Though you should move this story over the the Harry Potter/Steven Universe crossovers page. It'll make it EASIER for people to find it over THERE than in HERE in the non-crossovers where it'll easily get lost among the incoming stories being posted.

Um... unless you made Steven and Connie younger in this story, aren't they a bit OLD for Hogwarts? *lol* on the show, I think Steven had his 13-14 birthday recently at the Barn.