Reviews for The Trust Pact
Sharpclaws chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
This is touching. I really liked it.
Sharpclaws chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Great chapter. This makes us all more curious of Videl's past.

On another note "He quickly tied the bandage firmly around Videl's leg, right above the bite, slowing the flow of the venom." I can't help but think, 'Damn, why haven't I ever thought of that?
Brizzy chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
good story
Arglefumph chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
"A certain guy that sits next to me in ALL of my classes wouldn't shut up!" Videl replied, scowling.

Oh, burn!
Anime ADHD chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
That was an awesomew fic! I liked it alot_ Its going on my favorites story list ok? Bye
Silver Warrior chapter 5 . 10/16/2004
Well, that was interesting. Nicely done.
dsfsadfasfasdfasdfasdf chapter 5 . 8/19/2004
PLEASE DON"T TELL ME THAT THIS IS OVER IT WAS JUST GETTING REALLY GOOD well anyway good fic and i restect that you wanted yo do a short fic OP
gaul1 chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
good story, byes
DbXconfessional chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
Great job! I really liked it! I can't wait to see more work like this from you! Again, great job! Laterz.
Phantom Demon chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
lol good i missed reading your stuff
meandtrunks chapter 5 . 8/1/2004
Great story. I really liked it. And for "The Critic" I live in sweden that is in europe. I have the Nes console so we have it to. Love it to! and your fic to! To bad it had to end there...but anyway see ya!

Frida
Heavenly Moments chapter 5 . 7/30/2004
I really liked this. A nice quick story to read. but! the only thing i didn't like was the kiss scene, i thought that u would have described the kiss more. sry, but i love when kisses are described. but, it was good anyway.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
good)
unknown chapter 5 . 7/30/2004
I like it. you have potential to be a good writer!
DbXconfessional chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
Man!You just *had* to leave off there, didn't you? I was *really* getting into the story too! You're doing a great job on this story! I can't wait until the next chapter! Well...keep up the good work and update soon! Laterz