Reviews for Hive Daughter
AnthonyR89 chapter 61 . 4/17
...does Leviathan taste like chicken?

also, needs more Gojira.
AnthonyR89 chapter 56 . 4/17
yeah, because that won't have other tyranid hives, the ruinous powers, and the Emperor of Mankind, among others, to the worm universe...
AnthonyR89 chapter 47 . 4/17
yeah, I probably would have busted loose and went head hunting, honestly. after getting Danny to a safe house and maybe giving Amy and Accord a heads up. but then, I can be...vindictive. especially when combined with the knowledge that there really isn't anyone capable of stopping Me. not like she knows about Scion.
AnthonyR89 chapter 42 . 4/17
...hello, murhpy.
AnthonyR89 chapter 41 . 4/17
...how, exactly, would accord be an effective counter to her? at best, he would be an inconvenience.

just like everyone else with the exception of Scion.
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 4/17
...Calvert? is piggott deliberately trying to sabotage this recruitment?
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 4/16
while not as bad as swarm, for example, hive still sounds like the name of a villain. mostly it makes me think of the teen titans, heh.

I also probably wouldn't join the wards, even without meta knowledge. frankly. gove Taylor enough time to set up and no one would have the power to make her. especially if she say, just fucked off to the middle of the ocean and started building.
AMortePerpetuaLiberaNos chapter 69 . 4/13
Awesome story but the ending is... uhhhh...
BlazeStryker chapter 46 . 4/11
Over at SpaceBattles I went absolutely pesh!t over this chapter. My utter hatred of default Pig-out Piggot and the Cerberus Taco Cart that is Cauldron was cemented right here.

This chapter. Here.

I just felt it needed repeating.
Meito Uchiha chapter 13 . 4/6
Lol poor coil
Murasame999 chapter 69 . 4/5
Cool fic, thanks for sharing
Nysta chapter 69 . 4/1
Thanks for writing :)
teruin42 chapter 13 . 3/30
It's always fun to see Coil have a bad day, he's such an aggravating villain.
drucifer000 chapter 47 . 2/22
Aaaaand now she's letting people drop her in the birdcage without fight or protest. At any point in time is she going to grow a backbone or is this whole story about a tyrannosaurus getting bullied by sheep?
drucifer000 chapter 34 . 2/21
Now she let's some guy blackmail her into doing his dirty work?
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »