Reviews for Hive Daughter
Sebine chapter 69 . 5/12
Come back D:
69 eh, nice
splithaven chapter 59 . 5/6
Female AI showing her best friemd her 'code'. Giggity.
Lillian1234 chapter 69 . 4/28
Amazing story. I wish we had more info about original Taylor at the end though. Did the greater hive mind preserve her enough that she was able to recover and escape the garden of flesh? I mean normal Tyranid's aren't lobotomized by being part of the hivemind it just seemed like it was a bit over enthusiastic when it first learned of Taylor to get all her knowledge and unitentionally damaged the connection before it could fix the damage it did.
Visual Bliss chapter 13 . 4/28
I guess it never went across his mind that maybe he should just leave her alone honestly he is doing this to himself at this point
Visual Bliss chapter 8 . 4/18
Knew it
Visual Bliss chapter 7 . 4/18
She dropped her own blood on the ground calling it now
Lizzorium chapter 8 . 4/9
Nah, man, it’s not that she’s making something super nefarious, multi-helix DNA coding is just how she rolls. Keep up, Armsmaster!
Lizziorium chapter 4 . 4/9
I’m only on chapter 4 and I can already tell that the Tyranids had better NEVER get in touch with Taylor again or it’s going to get so many ideas they’ll climb even higher on the threat scale. Unless they also absorb Taylor’s morals/understanding of environmental carrying capacity/ability to work on a team.

Anyway, this is fun and interesting and I’m glad you wrote it. Thank you!
JustDusty chapter 23 . 4/9
God i fucking hate fanfics where MC joins PRT/Wards.i can handle it if it's a crack fic or fluff/slice of life. But when you're actively showing how fucking frustrating the situation is i just can't. You got yourself an MC wij the potential to build his own army of endbringer killing creatures and she's worried about how the public views her.
JustDusty chapter 13 . 4/9
"Coil spent most of the rest of the day crying in the bathroom"
I officially nominate this the best Coil conclusion i've ever read in Worm fics.
Pallas Aurum chapter 69 . 4/1
This was awesome as hell, thank you for sharing!
UserIDHere chapter 69 . 3/27
Good story thanks for writing it very enjoyable
GermanGrandson chapter 12 . 3/21
Good, the bastard deserves everything he gets.
Jctherebel chapter 68 . 3/18