Reviews for Hive Daughter
psp reader chapter 69 . 10/8/2019
Eidolons weird as heck power regarding Endbringers is so Wormverse, ah well. Thanks
Hoping to see Hive survive the connection gamble.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 69 . 10/7/2019
Great
Jack Inqu chapter 69 . 10/6/2019
A harsh but justified fate for the remainders of Cauldron. Though I wonder, will they stay there, and what became of Taylor/Hive?

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Jack Inqu chapter 68 . 10/6/2019
...yeah, that's probably bad.
Jack Inqu chapter 67 . 10/6/2019
Well, this either really good or really bad.
zazouman chapter 69 . 10/4/2019
Good news: you successfully connected to the hivemind and got it's "help" against Scion.
Bad news: you successfully connected to the hivemind: say goodbye to your humanity and start the timer for when Slaanesh and it's friends found the new playground you just offer
ISleep chapter 69 . 10/3/2019
Lol, that's a big oof
Someguy the anon chapter 69 . 10/2/2019
lmao
Sir Cookie chapter 69 . 10/2/2019
awesome story, man. this is great. this honestly had more of a conculsion than i thought it would as of right now, but still this awesome. i kinda lile how tattletale never showed except for her one canon line. this was so refreshing. i hope there is alottle more on dragon and taylor, also amy sounds like she is going crazy. is that just me?
ALTER-BOT chapter 69 . 10/2/2019
So Taylor on 40k next?
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 69 . 9/29/2019
- Chapter response
Utterly hilarious, as Cauldron got their just deserts.

- Epilogues
Have to agree with the Dragon/Armsy meet, as that let's you handle the Wards, the other Protectorate Heroes, the local PRT and even Piggot's fate or even the local gangs. Ought to be plenty of material.

Faerie Queen's view in the Bird Cage as to the events, was again a good suggestion. Same goes for Ziz, considering she's now free to do whatever she wants. Combined, it should be enough for a decent length chapter.

Danny and Amy (maybe Dinah as well) can probably be conflated into one segment, same applies to local Hive's response to the loss of her original body..Again, should be enough material for a chapter.

Agree with the Accord watching the Canberra "Liberation" thing, as that would close off the last two open plotlines.

And you could even use that scene for a set up for that Hive Daughter/ME spin off, with him working on plans that make that digression possible. Depending on padding, this might just be enough for a chapter as well, depends upon how much information you put in here as well as what you decide to highlight.

That Taylor in WH40k?
That was essentially set up, when you had her running to the Hive Mind. But if you feel the need to expand the hook, then by all means.

So about 5 more chapters to dot all the I's and cross all the T's and you can call it done.
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 69 . 9/30/2019
"That is information that you do not need to know. After all, you are no longer a useful asset." I love the way Legend throws that back at them. Very entertaining, can’t wait to see how hive is taking the connection to the Hivemind from 40K
World Theory chapter 69 . 9/30/2019
What is this emotion I'm feeling? I'm calmly shocked. I'm unbelieving of the situation that the Cauldron Conspiracy has found itself in. The barest whiff of pitty, while also being a bit amused? Maybe not amused, but wanting to laugh? This is some strange mix of emotions I cannot put a name to. Hmm… Was that a bit of sympathy I just felt, too? Really though… What is this emotion I'm feeling?
bavintugeef chapter 69 . 9/29/2019
well it looks like my review was removed I'm assuming because I called you a B**tard for not even letting us see the fight so I'm leaving another one.

Now as always thanks for your hard work keep up the great story
Bookfiend365 chapter 69 . 9/29/2019
This is such a perfect end to Cauldron. I love what you've done here. I like how the Number Man determines his power does not understand math and TEACHES it to do the damn numbers the RIGHT way! LoL, I think that that's perfectly in line with his character.
1,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »