Reviews for Hive Daughter
Jctherebel chapter 68 . 3/18
{Contempt} Fucking loved this
Jctherebel chapter 69 . 3/18
Oh fuck, what a story, loved the use of the greater hive mind at the end, absolutely amazing
Luzilyo chapter 69 . 3/5
Well, let me put it this way. I started reading at about 10 am. it is currently 5 am. I think it was definitely worth it. Kinda sad that the ending seems so 'final' I love tyranids and i really loved the way you wrote this story. But oh well. Nothing can go on forever, i guess. except for hive minds and ai's, probably. lol
Luzilyo chapter 57 . 3/5
Well, THAT was an interesting chapter. Absolutely loved it. I mean, the rest of your story is very good too, but ever since taylor/hive started working on the spaceship i wondered what would happen once she got a connection to the actual tyranids.

that being said, the entire story is just great. I'll keep reading (only a few chapters left unfortunately) and then probably check out more of your stuff to see if there's anything else in that same universe like maybe a part 2 to this story or something. if you aren't working as a professional author already, i'd highly suggest you try to do that. with just a little bit of proofreading to iron out your grammatical and orthographical errors, i could see this story already making you at least a somewhat decent amount of money.
Sarlar chapter 69 . 3/3
What a chilling, fitting end. Read through the entire story in a day, and I must say, I am very impressed! I'm actually rather sad that I dismissed the story out of hand the first couple of times I saw it while browsing, with how much enjoyment it gave me. Will have to check out your other stories now.

Cheers!
Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 69 . 2/18
This was a great story :)
Thanks for writing this
Kaiimei chapter 69 . 1/24
This was...really good.

A Tyranid-esque crossover was really fun, and while it's a shame to never learn whether Taylor managed to figure out the Tyranids, maybe even use her own established sense of self to alleviate the gnawing hungers of the swarm and free them from the biological chains that keep them endlessly wanting only to feast upon other galaxies, I can still safely say I loved reading this, and my only gripe...

...is that it ended.
Bearmauls chapter 69 . 1/19
That was a pretty great read! A little sad that the story seemed so different post-birdcage. Taylor forming connections and relationships with others, despite being a hivemind was really fun and interesting. Seeing Amy all excited about biology, Kid Win and Armsmaster getting their Tinker on, etc. There was some fun stuff with Dragon that I enjoyed, but it felt like a lot of the human interest kinda vanished for the last 1/3 of the story. Still enjoyable, just... different.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 69 . 1/18
Great story! Enjoyed it a lot.

You may want to mark it as complete though, I almost didn't start it when I saw how long ago the last update was.
demzerff1 chapter 69 . 1/7
Ah. Shit.
Those guys get hounded pretty badly in the end huh?
I wonder what happened with Taylor, it seemed as though that part of her either was protected and returned or just taken to the main hive.
Also doesn't this mean the main hive has substantial data on interdimensional portals thus becoming stupidly dangerous?
Bonzy Bonnie1 chapter 69 . 12/16/2020
omg what a awsome ending hahahaha
story score:10/10
exomatt chapter 69 . 12/16/2020
Fucking amazing!
rc48177 chapter 69 . 12/15/2020
great story, wish we got a bit more of talyor after the meet, if she even exists at all as she used to be oh well.
rc48177 chapter 13 . 12/15/2020
I feel the exact opposite of sympathy.
ImperialProcrastination chapter 69 . 11/16/2020