Reviews for Hive Daughter
Ciarle chapter 69 . 1/22
Loved the story, hope we see more of it in the future
Vinyard26 chapter 69 . 1/21
Nice ending. This was an awesome ride. Really like how you fleshed out Hive and how the Simurgh containment zones work. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Vinyard26 chapter 3 . 1/19
this really awesome! looking forward to how this goes!
StellarJade chapter 69 . 1/1
I have never read Worm but I see fics for it pop up all the time. I decided to read this on a whim and it has been amazing. I'm kinda at a loss for words on how to describe this fic, but it truly shines out of many others I have read.
Graypdrink chapter 69 . 12/15/2021
Good story but eh ending, seemed like you gave up with the story. So many more threats, so much more to do.
Sanosuke84 chapter 69 . 11/30/2021
Wow. What a read. Just binged all 69 chapters, nice!,

What a great story well done. Not enough great worm writers out there but this is one of the best.
SteadfastWhiplash chapter 4 . 11/12/2021
How come nearly every single one of these stories has this dialogue sounding so fake? Like it irritated me at first, but now it's just kind of funny how so many people struggle with Taylor revealing her powers for the first time.
lord bookworm chapter 13 . 11/1/2021
This is fucking gold, I was laughing the whole way through at how nothing went right for Thomas
Deranged Silence chapter 69 . 10/7/2021
Loved this, and would love to see more of it, but would be happy to check out what you write next!
Volusa chapter 69 . 10/5/2021
Holy shit this was a good story! This was a really good story! And I'm not just saying that bc I like biotinker crossovers (altho I do, I rlly rlly do!).
theshocker517 chapter 69 . 10/1/2021
Great story I really enjoyed reading this. I think it became somewhat disconnected near the end with more of a focus on advancing the plot instead of the characterization that I really liked for most of the beginning but still I great ending. If only there was one more chapter to more conclusively share what happens to Taylor with relations with Dragon and Amy I would love it.
Sjwanous chapter 69 . 9/30/2021
Love the story and the fitting end for cauldron. Thanks for the hard work that went into writing it
Guest chapter 27 . 9/22/2021
Wow this is awful. Dialogue is horribly written and uninteresting. I have hard time believing this fanfic is as popular as it is.
AnimeNeet chapter 69 . 9/15/2021
I love the Endbringers appearing as a final fuck you and one not even caused by Taylor and Legend
Dustin Tome chapter 69 . 9/9/2021
and the prize for most ironic end goes to... Hive Daughter!
1,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »