Reviews for Hive Daughter
Christopher Terry chapter 69 . 11/8/2020
Great story. And interesting use of powers interacting.

I personally, usually don't like stories where Taylor joins the Wards early on because it seems
to cause a lot of inaction and boring interactions with the kind of one-dimensional Ward teenagers.

But this was very well done and kept my interest and I was legit sad at how crushed Taylor was to be sent to the Birdcage (not like that could stop her).
CMVreud chapter 69 . 10/31/2020
HA!
Not with a BANG but a wimper.

Awesome read. 10/10
CMVreud chapter 59 . 10/31/2020
Oh, fer gorrams sake, Colin! (I really thought that Dragon would jump hard for the download into a meatbody)
And it's always nice to see a fic where Amy is not so... Worm-y. Although... she comes on to me as somewhat... more than normal.
CMVreud chapter 56 . 10/31/2020
I like how you keep future secrets secret.
CMVreud chapter 41 . 10/31/2020
I bet by the next month she's a Billionaire for the invention of human catnip. XD XD XD
CMVreud chapter 34 . 10/31/2020
He surely will already have planned that she could just kill him on the spot.
CMVreud chapter 31 . 10/31/2020
#forscience
Connor Worsnop chapter 69 . 10/24/2020
this was a really good story I just have one complaint that the ending felt a little rushed but other than that amazing work especially for a first time story as most peoples first normally gets abandoned
Amun565 chapter 18 . 10/18/2020
I'm trying super hard to enjoy this, but the conversation with Piggott was just super irrational on Taylor's part
Guest chapter 69 . 10/15/2020
Can't tell if this is complete or not. On the one hand it's a VERY fitting end to Cauldron, letting them essentially fade away into obscurity and obsolescence, with their last update being that they were utterly incompetent and useless and now they're on their own against threats that only two of them have any chance of surviving against.

On the other hand... What happened to Taylor?

Regardless of whether it's finished or abandoned, this story was wonderful to read. You've got a few points through it where you mess up grammatically, but they're very minor and don't detract from the story, and that's about the only thing I could really complain about.

Great while it lasted, and it's a damn shame there's nothing else written by you because you're one of the VERY few who not only write well but stick it out till the end (or at least close enough). God luck with your future endeavors, whatever they may be!
SirRussell chapter 69 . 10/12/2020
Awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2020
Are you telling me this Taylor has literal galaxy brain? That's way too good and you've done a boon for this world
Bookpoo chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
I like
ChildeRoland13 chapter 14 . 8/30/2020
Does the rule against self replication still apply even though [I]Taylor[/I] technically qualifies as"self-replicating" technology?

"Anything smart enough to replicate itself is a part of my hive-mind."

"What else is in the hive-mind?"

"More of me."
Sage Nameless chapter 69 . 8/30/2020
It was less than a month later that the first of the new Endbringers showed up on their world.

LMAOOOOOOOOO SUCKS TO SUCK BUDDY