Reviews for Hive Daughter
nicklaren chapter 69 . 9/4/2021
great story, wish there was a sequel though or atleast something to show what happened after
adam110902 chapter 69 . 8/17/2021
amazing
sao for life chapter 69 . 8/3/2021
This was an amazing story and I mso happy I found it any warhammer fans out there I highly recommend reading this story and worm fans don't need much context to get the changes either which is great for readers who don't want to diversify too much just to get into one story
Glrasshopper chapter 69 . 7/24/2021
I'm not one for WH40K stories, so when I started reading this I was thinking that perhaps it was the Zerg Taylor had linked to. I actually had to look up what Tyranids were. I'm glad that you didn't list it as a crossover, otherwise I would have never found this gem.
Ah chapter 14 . 7/15/2021
Nvm seems I read that wrongly.
Eh chapter 12 . 7/15/2021
You realize she admitted to being underage so her signing those papers means dhit all right?
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 69 . 7/16/2021
That was a glorious ending. I still want to know if Taylor has now subsumed all the rest of the hive or what, but oh wow is that ending satisfying. Also has the bonus of dealing with the enbringers waiting in the wings.
"I asked nicely" win for Legend.
This was fun and interesting to read. I missed seeing Taylor POV by the end but the narrative was better from the other characters.
Thanks for writing and sharing!
H. Automata chapter 69 . 7/14/2021
Nice. A clever solution to an almost impossible problem and the caldron gang gets frucked. I love it. Is this the end though? Completely? I wouldn't have complained against an epilogue or a few chapters to see how Canberra evolves into a fancy super city or to see more about Taylor's relationships with Dragon and Amy..
H. Automata chapter 37 . 7/13/2021
I love the dynamics between powered people like that, and it's kinda thrilling to see further developments in Canberra's recovery! I feel like it could shape up to be a huuuuge base for Taylor in the future, very exciting.
GreatT'Phon1of4 chapter 13 . 7/1/2021
Heheheheh. Coil has a thinker headache. Lol.
Kitty Smith chapter 69 . 6/28/2021
This story was enthralling and I'm so happy to have been able to read it through to a satisfying end!
Zarthoris chapter 13 . 6/4/2021
This is the only Worm story where I have ever felt sorry for Coil. I don't like feeling sorry for him, make it stop!
Sebine chapter 69 . 5/12/2021
Come back D:
Guest chapter 69 . 5/8/2021
69 eh, nice
splithaven chapter 59 . 5/6/2021
Female AI showing her best friemd her 'code'. Giggity.
1,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »