Reviews for Bloodstained Souls
Helpful Old Man chapter 11 . 12/23/2022
I was planning on waiting until I went back and reread the story again to comment… but it’s always been a tiny headcannon for me that Ichigo would never willingly propose a harem, but it would take remarkably little to get him to agree to one… I’ve always felt that he would absolutely try to make everyone happy, and with multiple love interests… yeah,
Murderleo chapter 10 . 12/10/2022
claro que lo haria, solo se necesitaria su presencia aunque no este activa en ese momento
Murderleo chapter 1 . 12/9/2022
yo aun tengo una duda, Ichigo sera igual al canon o solo perdio sus poderes Shinigami/hollows?
Guest chapter 28 . 10/30/2022
Sorry postet my earlier review too early, but as I wanted to say, this story is exhausting to read. And Esdeath just, well I think her inclusion is bullshit of the highest degree.

Who is next, Goku Black?

Evil Escanor?

Are they going to work for the Quincy now?

There is such a thing as too much, and you my friend, you crossed that line a while back. Personally i think that the thousand year blood war arc was Bleach's weakest ark because the Quincy are just bullsjit levels of broken, and their ability to steal Bankai was always something that sat wrong with me, but you made all that seem utterly paltry by comparison, and thats not a good thing.

Well, i ranted enough.

I read this story over the last three days, and i thank you for the few laughs and the odd exciting ments that this fic had, and i must say that your writing is really fluid and nice, but as i said, the direction of this fic is taking is just not up my ally.

I'm not a fan of truly oppresive villains, I'm not a fan of truly bleak settings, I'm not a fan of storys where the protagonist has to struggle and claw every step of the way, and I'm just generally not a fan of the Quincy at all.

I'd go as far as to say that Ywach himself was a big mistake because he can't hold a candle to Aizen when it comes to being a good villain.

But anyways, your story is too bleak, and hopeless for my taste, maybe someone els enjoys the way Ichigo and co get fucked up the ass at every turn, but I don't.

Tje only way this story could be entertaining again would be if Ichigo went through a fucking training monatge, but after 27 chapters in i think I have your writing style pegged, so I'm pretty confident when I sy that wont happen anytime soon.

This fic is going into another mini arc soon where Ichigo will have a few V's, but as soon as the story gets back to the Quincy, Ywach-and fucking Esdeath-will fist Ichigo elbow deep again, cause thats what the modern hero needs.

They probably will do it without lube as well...

And the questions why Sirzechs or Ameterasu, or any other. member of the top brass don't do anything against Ywach will remain unanswered...
Guest chapter 27 . 10/30/2022
Man, I'm really sorry but I just can't-don't want to-continue eith this story.

I admit that it had some nice moments here and there, but overall its just so longwinded and kind off boring. And now the story was finally beginning to look up, and then you brought in Esdeath...fucking Esdeath, and had her dismantle Ichigo.

After nearly 30 chapters of Ichigo being useless, ,ou made it seem as if it was finally looking up, and then this utter shot to the balls. I'm done. I can't and don't want tk deal with this shit any longer, and I'll be honest with you, I'd rather read a story that isn't as well written as yours, but focuses more on the things we fanfic readers enjoy: A Power Fantasy.

And this isn't that. I'm sick and tired if seeing Ichigo and even his friends and the characters you yourself intriduced being kicked around and shat on.

I'm sick and tired of this story in general.

Esdeaths introduction was just enough, the straw that broke the camels back. Because Ywach himself isn't enough, you just decided to vive the fucking Quincy another Deus Ex Machina because they fucking need it.
Yea, I'm done, thanks for your hard work, but so much about this story is just turnig out to be exhausting and just unsatisfying to read. The Quincy, Millenium and everything else, its no more fun.

Its exhausting, thats really the best way i can describe it, and just to jave said it
AccursedZoo8098 chapter 1 . 10/19/2022
Hey don’t forget about us bud
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2022
Please stop using "Orange head", it doesn't work, it sounds really fucking stupid, plus there is a word for it, ginger, don't like it?
Use other stuff like "Ichigo", "He", "Temp shinigami","Kurosaki" and etc .
Brunhilde chapter 29 . 10/4/2022
Hi, I Just read your storry so far and I gotta say, I really enyoied it so far. Little curious question, are your Bildung an Devils Harem vor Ichigo or will bis relationship with bis peerage stay platonic? Also cant wait to See If Sayo will stay humen or If she will become a supernatural as well.
Cant wait for the next chapter, but no pressure, I rather wait for good chapters and every ody needs his/her Breaks xD
Hamsterfluff chapter 29 . 9/30/2022
Just finished binging this story and saw the chapter 29 update. Hope you’re doing alright, anxiety is a bitch and I hope you can work through it. Originally I wanted to give some constructive criticism after catching up to the story but this doesn’t really feel like a good time. Instead I want to encourage you to continue writing since you seem pretty passionate about it. It’s been a fun read so far and I hope you haven’t lost too much motivation.
taiwoeretan1 chapter 3 . 9/27/2022
Since you're incorporating some things from DxD, how about giving Ichigo a sacred gear?
Blaze1992 chapter 28 . 9/16/2022
Okay finally got to the latest CH and it has been a fun fic, though I have to admit I am surprised no run in with the Yokai faction members yet.
So, since you seem to be using various fandoms to make a massive supernatural fic any chance of the Gargoyles being used here?
thethethex34 chapter 29 . 9/16/2022
Huh, I didn’t know the story was updated for either chapter 28 or this AN chapter, but it is nice to know that the gap between last update and now was as bad as I previously thought. I loved chapter 28, despite the shortness, and I am glad you are still working on this story. I look forward to what you write next and hope for the best in your health and success. Thank you for such a great story so far, I have actually been following this story for so long now, I think I have reading since my senior year in high school, so pretty much since this story came out and I am so glad that it is still updating with amazing chapters. Although I have heard you talk about others giving the story hate and such, I still believe that you are doing great, as a writer of fiction myself, although not on this site, I hold your story in my top 10 favorite fanfiction on this site, probably top 5 if we are talking about stories that I read multiple times while waiting for a new chapter.

Now to the story, I’m guessing Ichigo is only getting this demigod form or power for a limited time, but then again, Amaterasu did say it was a gift, which would typically entail that it is more permanent. Maybe he has to do more to use this form again any time soon, perhaps training. Although, I can only imagine what Anderson will say when he finds out that Ichigo is now part demigod. Lol.
Along that thought, I always keep a list of what other races are added to the melting pot that is Ichigo in most stories, especially this one. There was always the joke that bleach fans made about Ichigo being a mix of a every supernatural race in bleach, so it’s funny to see how not only is he part hollow, vizard(shinigami with hollow powers), arrancar(since he has a ressurecion, he would be one, [hollow with shinigami powers]), shinigami, Quincy, fullbringer, a transcendent (although this is more of a level of being rather than a race), and human (although if bounts were canon, he’d probably have some connection to them. The only thing he isn’t is a mod soul and tokay (like the were-human that that one captain from bleach is)I’m not sure if I’m forgetting anything else) and that is only in the canon, but along side all of that, in this story, Ichigo has now added some more to his repertoire, such as devil and demigod(probably). I wouldn’t be surprised if he added a few other races later. I wonder if Sirzechs and Grayfia are gonna tease him for only having females in his peerage, and that he got them all on the same day… I could totally seeing others tease about it until he gets a guy into his peerage. Maybe Walter? Or even chad, since it would be fitting due to his powers and character to join Ichigo, since one of his abilities are named after the devil, while his character is him trying to become a protector in honor of his grandpa, but that’s about where the motivation for making him join Ichigo’s peerage and becoming a devil ends, since we don’t know too much about his other motivations due to his silent nature aside from his strong friendship with Ichigo. I’m sure Ichigo would want to have Pip join the peerage, but due to Pips outlook on life and his new budding relationship with Edith, I can’t see him accepting becoming a devil unless he either has Edith also become a devil or has lived a long life and joins Ichigo after Edith, probably wife at that point, dies of old age. This is due to the vast increase in the lifespan of a devil. Others who could join Ichigo’s peerage that are male, maybe that one kid from Triage, I haven’t seen the anime yet, but from what I have heard of him, he has a desire for power so that he never ends up in the same situation that led to his friend dying, and being a devil in the peerage of one of the strongest devils, and now probably demigod, Ichigo, would give him access to that power, but unless Ichigo really connects with him over that event and their shared friend groups, I don’t see Ichigo having a motivation to even asking him to join his peerage. Let’s see any others, hmmm… outside of normal humans that Ichigo has met or are friends with that aren’t connected to the supernatural, I can’t think of many that would jump out to me as perfect for now, although that could change quickly depending on how you develop the plot. Other females that I would find fun to have join Ichigo, would be Soi-Fon, especially if she were to become one of his knights, since it would allow her to become faster to catch up to Yoruichi. I know that unless certain events happen or developments occur it wouldn’t make sense, but I just imagine her using that speed boost to become the perfect assassin bodyguard for Ichigo, just her appearing out of nowhere with her sword placed at a persons throat after they insult or attempt to attack Ichigo.
Aside from people joining Ichigo’s peerage, if Issei is still in the story and is still gonna join Rias’ peerage, if he ever meets Ichigo, I can only imagine all of the comments about how so many of Ichigo’s *new* peerage is made up of beautiful women. I also can only imagine how much trouble he’ll get in with Ichigo if he makes any of his lewd comments about Ichigo’s peerage members, especially Sayo and Seras, may god have mercy on Issei’s soul if he starts ogling Ichigo’s peerage in front of Ichigo, for the wrath that Ichigo may feel as someone openly ogling his friends in front of him may make the room rise in temperature or even catch fire…

And with all this said, I hope you recover from both your anxiety and writers block, and I am looking forward to the future of this story.
thethethex34 chapter 25 . 9/16/2022
I’ve been trying to think of who would be At the battle of London that could become Ichigo’s queen and knight, and you said that Yoruichi would not be his queen, so my best guess is that Sayo will be his queen and Yoruichi will become his knight, in order to complement her speed.

Although I keep thinking that they might not be the ones to join his peerage, but their the ones I think are the most likely.
Great story by the way, I have reread what has been released so far so many times now, and I hope you continue eventually. Good luck with whatever your dealing with.
Blaze1992 chapter 1 . 9/7/2022
Interesting but surprised by the reactions Ichigo has had with things, since this is after the war, and he lost his powers I was expecting him to be slightly cold and very Jaded. Yet you have him near fainting at the thought all supernatural things are real and just brushing against Alucard made him flinch.

I am not bashing but you do see how kind of weird it is for him to have those reactions considering everything he has been through at this point.
AccursedZoo8098 chapter 29 . 8/29/2022
Good luck I found icecream helps with mental problems.
911 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »