Reviews for Bloodstained Souls
Culaio chapter 28 . 8/22/2022
I must say that I really enjoy this story, I really like how you use different elements from bleach, hellsing, Triage X and highschool DxD.

I also really like how you use different characters including from stories that arent from main "unvierse" crossovered into this story, like Esdeath, or the OC(wink wink) Ingrid ;p

There are things that I dont know how I feel about like the whole thing with Zorin but if you build up on her character and maybe given her interesting back story I may come around to liking her : )

I am glad you stick to keeping the story harem, I understand people complains about harem stories because as someone who reads fanfic stories for years I know that there is a LOT of pretty bad harem stories, some even feel like exact copies of each other but on the other hand among all the harem stories I ever read there were also some really great ones, some of my favorite stories of all time were harem stories(like my favorite rosario vampire fic: "Here in my arms" By: Platinumsabr), so yeah harem stories can be VERY good if not some of best stories out there but they have to be writen really well and I think you can do it : )

And about the argument that Ichigo wouldnt agree to harem, thats true when person looks in context of orginal manga but this is fanfic, things can and WILL go differently from orginal story and that makes sense because people are shaped by their experiances and this Ichigo will have different experiances from manga Ichigo so his personality because of experiances will also be different : ).

Keep up the amazing work : )
razmire chapter 29 . 7/24/2022
I understand what you’re going through, I also suffer from severe anxiety and for this past year it felt like everything in my life causes stress for me. So take all the time that you need, I’ll be waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Gilgamesh50 chapter 29 . 7/24/2022
Do your thing man
I can wait as long as you don’t abandon this story
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
Looking forward to seeing how this story will progress, it is one of my absolute favourite crossovers
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
Take your time, focus on yourself first, and then let your muse come to you and not chase after her.
4Alucard chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
I don’t know why it has received hate. I will admit there are things that I am not a huge fan of but I believe pleasant feedback should be used the most if an individual has a gripe. Additionally I greatly look forward to future updates as the story is finally getting to a point that I am really enjoying it.
Glasrevin chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
Cmon dude, really think you would have this many favs and follows if we didn't enjoy your work. Relax, I know there may be a huge self-imposed expectation to live up to previous chapters but not everything is gonna be a 10. Just do you and enjoy it, don't worry about what we could think and take the constructive criticism after the fact. If people genuinely hate it then it's simply not for them.
Righteet chapter 15 . 7/23/2022
I’m only 15 chapters in, but is the final getsuga tensho really only satan class? That attack is way beyond even Yamamoto and he’s capable of burning the whole world by just activating his bankai. I’m going full fanboy now but that attack is officially stated to be beyond anything in bleach. It implies that the captains, arrancar, and Aizen were all only ultimate class, and maybe not even that. I like the story but this is something that really bugs me.
Majin Blues chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
Take your time friend. I can wait while you work to make your story live up to your expectations.
Spacecore94 chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
totally understand
Dracoog101 chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
Take all the time you need. Your health is more important
RonaldM40196867 chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
You sure are committed.
waytodawn0 chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
Take your time. Your health is all that matters.
pendragonZx chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
Good luck sorting things out, you have my support.
Blast Ketchup chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
No worries, just good to have a status update from you! Take all the time you need!
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »