Reviews for Bloodstained Souls
Guest chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
Take all the time you need. The story will still be here when you get back. I’ve already gotten a ton of enjoyment out of this story and it wouldn’t do it justice if you weren’t in the right mind to write it how you want to. Hope everything works out for you and I will look forward to whenever that new chapter drops!
JoshL1294 chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
I enjoy your story, but it kinda feels like Sayo would have been a better match for Ichigo. He and Sera could have just been working friends, nothing in the story would have suffered.
KumaNoIkari chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
Take your time!
Tahaku chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
Hope you can write the new chapter soon! I really love the series!
strikerstriker315 chapter 29 . 7/23/2022
It's OK try to stay true to your vision after all this is your story and don't let haters stress you
FrostyBehemoth chapter 1 . 6/19/2022
Strike one, his reaction to finding out about the supernatural world. We already have a reaction for him in his own story, when he found out about shinigami, why the fuck would he almost faint like a little bitch? Not even normal humans do that, I have never in my life seen or heard about someone fainting because someone was told something, not even deaths. And ichigo is not just some random nobody. Dumb, already making my question if I should read this.
Zathol chapter 28 . 6/6/2022
Thanks for latest chapter! Life can certainly get to busy so no worries. I thought the chapter was good and enjoyed the ending to. The Major really is just an interesting character who really doesn't give a shit and just a guy enjoying the show and playing the part he was granted. Though I have to wonder how much is Ichigo playing toward the Quincy king's plans.

I also wonder what is Ichigo really going to be changing into. He is always the hybrid among hybrids in my mind. It's like he gains the best traits of whatever he becomes and becomes something else and with powerful beings playing parts in the background I just wonder what they have in mind for him.

We got Sirzechs who made him a devil, we got Amaterasu gifting him divine power and seems to hold him as a special individual to herself and her faction, so who else will also have some plan or connection to him I wonder? The angels perhaps as well?

and of course we haven't seen what Alucard/Dracula and Anderson are doing and if their fight is turning different then canon. Was all this done to elevate Ichigo's power to a higher level and neutralize Alucard? Plans within plans are in play and who knows how many sides are clashing here.

And last but not least is Seras and the first spark of possessiveness and jealousy. I wonder how well Ichigo will handle the feelings of the special ladies in his life. Look forward to seeing how the girls deal with their mutual feelings for the hybrid.

Thanks again for latest chapter and I like to think we readers understand. Life's daily struggles come first after all and hell you put time and effort into these chapters and freely share them with us. We should be glad just for that. So thanks for sharing your story with us readers!
Spellflame chapter 28 . 5/17/2022
Called it
Also … neat OC
Spellflame chapter 21 . 5/17/2022
I have doubts his Quincy powers are … weakened, If “his magisty” is the same in this story then from what I know the Quincy power comes from authority, so how hard is it to use your own, he does have a small amount of divinity
Gilgamesh50 chapter 28 . 5/17/2022
Great chapter
Gilgamesh50 chapter 25 . 5/17/2022
When ichigo had bankai he could also use his vastp lorde power
Even if it meant drastic measures
So why cant he use his bankai now?
Wil he be able to use it in the future
Gilgamesh50 chapter 24 . 5/17/2022
Bambietta should join the harem
She can still be redeemed
Gilgamesh50 chapter 21 . 5/17/2022
No please just no
I dont want him to be a devil
Mann
Come onnn
Noooo
Gilgamesh50 chapter 17 . 5/17/2022
I dont care I believe Ichigo should return to soul society and like jn the anime and I don’t know change stuff or something
I just don’t want Ichigo to join anothe faction
Gilgamesh50 chapter 17 . 5/17/2022
Nooo
Damnn i feel like Ichigo doesn’t like soul society
And i would understand but
Mann
Iugh i hope he doesnt become a servant or something
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »