Reviews for Bloodstained Souls
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
i think stick with just one and make it seras
Aesir19 chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
I took a quick look at the wiki and you are right about the lack of female characters. The main ones look to be Integra, Seras, Heinkel, Yumie. There are others in Millennium or Incognito, etc. You mentioned Angels, Devils, Vampires, etc in the story summary, and I was going to mention other IPs but your final AN covered that off.

Possible other series which may have elements to draw upon could be Owari no Seraph, Strike The Blood, Taboo Tattoo.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
While there are many girls not on that list I'd like to see with ichigo, to make it easier I'm just going to choose ones from the current list. Otherwise there'd be way too many to choose from and I'd probably end up voting for 50 or something.

So my votes go to seras Victoria, raynare, kalawarner, rias gremory, Akeno himejima and yubelluna.

Really promising start although it is in the slow period that most stories begin with. Hopefully some action will pick up soon but there's also no merit in rushing the important introductory phase.
Zero chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
I vote for Seras Victoria she needs some love from our favorite strawberry
LoamyCoffee chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
I'm very much excited to see how this turns out and I put in the vote for Seras. However, I'm very much against you adding High School DxD characters into this as I'd hoped it would just be Hellsing/Bleach. But In the end, this is your story and your decision.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
I'm sorry if I'm annoying you but I would like to inform you that in the description you wrote Angles instead of Angels
Aussiepsycho chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
I enjoyed reading the story and I think ether ripvan winkle or Zorin blitz would make an intresting pairing for ichigo but it depends if you are going to follow the story of Hellsing Ultimate if you are then I think Seras would be good
Furyofnight02 chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
I’ll vote for seras
kronarack45 chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
Prefiero Seras Victoria como pareja de ichigo,con eso ya esta bien la historia
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
akeno
The-4uditor chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
This story is good too, i hope it will be concluded instead of permanent hiatus like the 95% of all fanfictions in this site
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61