Reviews for Will To Live
loved this story!
Princess613 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Sequel!
Dani chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
Dang, we need more stories like that... I really love reading your work because of the closeness of the relationships you build. It has always been a policy with me never to give a compliment without explaining why I am complementing something... Sort of a positive reinforcement type of deal. (It works great when they are pleased enough with what you have said that they try to do it again just to hear the sweet words: You did a good job!) However, anyone who reads your stories, cannot fail to see just how tallented an author you are. I truly think that you have more than promise in this field. Don't get too exicited, I am not an agent - but I do want to offer sincere praise of all of your work. I am sure that I will someday be reading your work in print, and I want to get in on the ground floor of congratulating you.
onlyGodcanjudgeme chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
I think you handled the eating disorder bit really well. Dunno if you have personal experience of one, but I do and I think the way you wrote about it was very well done.
Aimless chapter 3 . 10/4/2003
Wow! This piece was PACKED with emotion - which is just how I like them! What else can I possibly say? Beautiful!
Frek chapter 3 . 5/8/2003
WOW, I mean, well WOW. That was such an incredible fic! Thank you so much

The One and Only

Frek
blackblade2 chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
Hey, I don't mind taking seconds out of my day to review...especially this! Wonderful ending, very sweet how Richie finally told Mac he loved him.

So does Richie end up with Amanda? (hehehe)
trecia chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
What can I tell you? Great as always. I love it. More stories, 't forget about Generetion you. trecia
Azpidistra chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
loved this story. v.v.v. touching. Amanda was all to Amanda-esque in the end.

~MP~
Fancy Face chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
I told you I would review this sooner or later. LOL! Anyway: I really enjoyed this chapter. You write these characters so well. I could see them in my mind as I read. I give it five stars! :) BTW: fav. line in this so far is when Richie says: "Mac's not my old man. He's an old man who won't leave me the hell alone..." LOL!
Dawn N chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
Yeah! I really enjoyed chapter two. I'm looking forward to the third installment :) Keep writing!
Polly chapter 2 . 4/18/2003
This is a great story. I'm really glad you DID decide to make it in to a 3 parter cos now I have more to read/look forward to. Our Richie's the best, isn't he :-) Things are going to be even more interesting, now that a bit of the rebellious 'old' Richie is coming back :-) Can't wait to see what happens there...
Azpidistra chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
naybe I should clear one thing up here... I like Richie, Richie rocks! Just... Methos was my first love. what can I say? the accent did it for me. but I do like Richie. (I just dug myself deeper, huh? ;-)

anyway, great chapter. I love the dynamics of the realtionship between the characters.

write more so read more, please?

~MP~
Dawn N chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Well done. Thanks for bringing Richie based stories back, and I love it that he is still mortal. Good job!
blackblade2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Wow. Nice job! I felt really bad for Richie, but I felt bad for Mac, too. It was interesting to see Mac's side of things, and how he felt about Richie.

I hope the 'old Richie' is the one that makes it back to Seacouver!