Reviews for Brittle
Different but good
Dr1zzy chapter 6 . 4/24/2019
Good story
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2018
Happy you were inspired to write this. It's different, and sad but satisfying.
aussiecate chapter 6 . 8/30/2018
I can always rely on your stories to have a twist & this one was no different. I love the idea of them co-authoring a book. Their conversation about dealing with their grief was very powerful too. I’d like to think of the two of them together, in every sense of the word, continuing to write, and challenge each other in every way. Thanks for another fabulous story.
aussiecate chapter 5 . 8/30/2018
Ooooh, such an intriguing chapter! Kate’s interaction with the Fed & then Rick’s tv interview were superbly written. Bravo! I can’t believe there’s only one chapter to go :(
aussiecate chapter 4 . 8/30/2018
Oh boy, I thought the Kate/Jim conversation was gut wrenching, then you really ripped my heart open with this chapter, sob!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2018
Thank you for the story. We read only Castle.
aussiecate chapter 3 . 8/29/2018
As always your writing is so powerful with these deeply emotional moments as you created between Kate & Jim. Kate’s frustration was palpable as she tries to trace Rick. Bravo!
aussiecate chapter 2 . 8/28/2018
Double gah! In my wildest dreams I didn’t imagine that Alexis could be linked to Johanna in that way, sob!
aussiecate chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
Gah! Just began this story & you’re already breaking my heart! Geez you’re good!
helensorrento chapter 6 . 8/21/2018
Love this,finish it, Please!
PAM H chapter 6 . 8/20/2018
THIS WAS A GREAT STORY. A LOT OF UNUSUAL EVENTS. THIS STORY WILL BE ONE OF MY TOP FIVE. THANK YOU !
cass chapter 6 . 8/18/2018
You are one of my favorite writers and I always check to see what magical story is next. I am a forever fan of these characters. Please continue with the excellence, and thanks for every word.
LAG-63 chapter 6 . 8/14/2018
Only 4 chapters, but shocking on each one. Alternative that preserves characters, rooted on the canon and well resolved. What a great story!
Ruthie chapter 6 . 8/11/2018
Under New Management is one of my favorite stories ever and I was excited to see a new story from you. It definitely didn’t disappoint. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I really enjoy the way you write Castle - it is the way I imagine him to be, a smart, funny loving man who has a badass side that only comes out to protect his family.

Thanks again for writing and sharing your vision with us!