Reviews for Knock-Out!
Man I was barely tolerating the story up to this point due to the lack of tension, but then u had to dabble on romance that came out of nowhere
reaperofsanity chapter 19 . 2/8
time for MUDA
Xilgian chapter 27 . 1/2
I love the pacing of this story! You also do a great job of taking outside characters and believably incorporating them into your story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
JustAnAverageGuy101 chapter 4 . 10/29/2020
Loving this story so far.!
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
Kirito: izuku
Asuna: momo
Yui: eri
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
Izuku and momo reminds me of kirito and asuna from sword art online.
RaijuTsuiga1126 chapter 7 . 8/24/2020
What the hell? That progressed way too fast and yiu made sex AT SCHOOL! That ain't right.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 20 . 8/11/2020
Loving the story so far 7/10
AlphaKenny1 chapter 17 . 8/6/2020
Loving the story so far, but do you think we could get more slice of live kind of character development, I feel this last chapter are too action heavy and your jumping from fight to fight
AlphaKenny1 chapter 7 . 8/3/2020
Damn, this was so real, you ain’t pulling any punches aren’t you, straight to action and lemon, I like it. Just please don’t forget to manage world building and character development into the package.
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 7 . 7/14/2020
Jesus! Momo is going for the home run!
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 4 . 7/14/2020
When you said twins I thought you meant Momo had siblings...
NazgulBelserion chapter 6 . 7/1/2020
He needs a better costume shit sounds lame
YourNan1sMyPP chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
Ffs was going well till he started blushing like a bitch
scout360pyro chapter 2 . 4/30/2020
Interesting way you merely implied a backstory of Izuku's time in boxing rather than actually write it out lmao.
I can dig it, wanting to get into the meat of the story and all, but it does weaken said story, especially as far as getting a hook into readers early on.
Still, props to you for having a realistic plan in place, the framework of which we can clearly see here.