Reviews for Knock-Out!
FriggleBerry chapter 11 . 1/31
Mono can create anything in animate that would include condoms none of the guess work with pills lol
FriggleBerry chapter 3 . 1/31
Dodge, duck, dip, and doge the 4 d’s of dodging shit throw at you by weird ass people
SkeletalPheonix chapter 4 . 1/22
LITTLE MAC, SMASH BROS, AHHHHHHHHHH
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 5 . 1/14
one for all seems pretty weak right now, if he is using 10 percent full cowling, i expected better since in canon he did some pretty awesome feats with just five, and he neary kicked bakugous ass at 8 percent and he would have won if he actually wanted to beat him but he held back, Plus izukus ofa is stronger than all mights since it gets stronger with the next host/vessel , since if all might threw a punch with 5 percent and izuku threw a punch with 5 percent, izuku's would be stronger
Gold Testament chapter 13 . 12/22/2019
Dabi will be disappointed in his brother for trying to repeat their father's actions in order to gain his freedom. Not to mention trying to steal another man's woman.
Gold Testament chapter 11 . 12/21/2019
That was low of Shoto trying to force Momo in a quirk marriage.
deoxeyses chapter 26 . 12/19/2019
Good pace
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 7 . 12/19/2019
Eh, even if her reasons were stupid, that's part of being a teenager. Making stupid decisions in the spur of the moment. Then again, I doubt this 'stupid decision' is going to be one that they'll regret later on...too much at least. Heheheh!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 4 . 12/19/2019
Hm... You know, that's something about Momo that I think a lot people get wrong about her character. That being that while she hates being sexualized by perverts like Mineta, she's far more casual about nudity. I mean, for her, the more skin that shows means the more opportunities she has to make more things, right? So, her being squeamish about her own sexuality like this seems a little bit...odd to me. Although, I suppose that the context of this situation is different that what I'd just described. Eh, whatever, still a cute scene!
Jjj chapter 9 . 12/13/2019
You're already destroying the story with Izuku/Momo please dont make it worse with a triangle or harem. Romance isn't your strength
Jjj chapter 7 . 12/13/2019
Hey, love your fic but the romance is really bad. You realize that you dont have to pair Izuku with anyone. And stop being such a pedo they are 15, you are as obsessed with Momo's boobs as Mineta.
N1cok chapter 13 . 12/11/2019
You are making him say some things which would make more sense in the context of canon. But they don't here... I also noticed that this Izuku is such a Mary Sue. It makes it hard to read. He is such a boring character. And everything seems to go right. Always saying the right things at the right moments. That dancing scene in the arcade is also an example. As I was reading that part I predicted he would get a perfect score. Boring. Was that scene just to praise him more? Then I thought, "now all he needs is a crowd clapping around him." Then it happened... What was the point of all that? I just can't read this anymore. This just seems like a wish-fulfillment power fantasy.
N1cok chapter 5 . 12/11/2019
Wait... how did bakugou beat him? Izuku should have him beat in almost everything. The endurance run, the race, the grip, the side by side steps... How was his score higher?
dmafia ruler chapter 20 . 12/9/2019
When Izuku first used the Dempsey roll I figured ippo was most likely the lightweight champion and the corkscrew punch pretty much confirmed it
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2019
Oh to be a hormonal teenager again
(Shudders)